Posts by Abruzzi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

PINGU PENGUIN :thumbsup:

• Pingu

emy :p

• Mr.Joker

so nothing new here aaaaaaa

• EmyEmy

Annoying captcha this one at times ''find cars or hills i find none ''xd

• PaliPali

there's a forum? i thought this was a captcha simulator

• EmyEmy

Pingu :love:

• Hiumi

There are a bit of forum in my capcha

• Pingu

<3

• PaliPali

:stick:

• EmyEmy

I am in prison , save me juare

• EmyEmy

Juare :(

• Juare

emy :(

• PaliPali

it might still fail sometimes :rocketlauncher:

• PaliPali

close and open the website then click the forum button even if you are already of the forum then solve the captcha

• Harksi

that shitty captcha isnt working!!!

• Pingu

jau

• EmyEmy

Juare :(

• Harksi

why is my client freezing in desert ch1 all the time?? what did you do?

• MaiAnh

please fix skill duration (+50% of time )

• TheBestB

Server off?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

there is another bug with item mall items. For example, I can not take out Stone of Dryards from item mall inventory and put it in normal inventory or extended inventory.

I gift you the name changer ;)

When you buy a costume you get random bonus yes, but you roll those bonus with the change costume from the general store. So is the same. The only difference is that based on luck you may get a bonus you want instead of using golds on rolling.

1895959a7c.jpg

I purchase this one with 20% regen hp, rolling got me 10% warrior. It could have been the reverse too.

This is to make you understand that rolling or random bonus = same thing.

yes I understand that. But at the moment you can roll 3x Res stats on your costume and you are still able to bulk up way too much Resistance. After all your work on the PvP-Update, nothing has changed. Except it got easier to roll pvp stats on items, but still there are no people doing pvp.

In my opinion these costume, hair and pet resistance are still way too high.

Or is it ok to deal 1-2k with high-end gear in duels or raids? You can look up the duels in bodukan threads, its really frustrating to watch.

That won't change the random bonus that may comes out, such as sword resistance, strong vs, critical, pierce, etc. If you are against the pvp bonus on costume / pets / hairs, you should be against to all of them and not to just some. The feedback behind the request of this change was to not force people to buy stuff to compete on pvp.

While the feedback here, is pretty much leaving all as it is or changing something as long as warrior and sura keep dominating. right? :)

There is a difference between rolling stats on costumes and getting random bonus while buying costumes which leads to the same like before the pvp-update. You are still able to bulk up way too much resistance - leading to amazing pvp duels in budokan :D In my opinion its alright if you buy 100x Costumes for 8k Tp each and get 1 Costume with some wep res for 30 days. But at the moment its like before the update. With the update you removed a lot Vs. Class and also a lot Res. Class. Still the Resistance is too high. Dealing 1-2k Skill dmg is just pathetic.

Btw: I am a Archer main and I dont give a fuck about Warriors or Suras. You can nerf them as much as you like to, I d like it :P

People shouldn't complain to begin with, when you change a bonus or nerf something, is core part of every MMO. And there is no need to delete anything, they simply have to learn to accept that these kind of changes are normal, even for Metin2.

Not timed items, not deleting bonus but replacing it, also it was a delicate operation.

Also there is no suggestion but just random talk, you keep mentioning the update on Server 2 but, they have no random bonus on costume at all and you keep talking about pvp bonus. Sword is a pvp bonus, HP too, critical as well even if is useful on pvm too.

Obviously i am talking about the class res on costumes and pets + the strong vs on hairstyles :)

But you did the same with the normal items. We had existing items and you changed the stats on it. People also spent time or money for rolling these items. So I dont see any problems with changing the bonuses on costumes like you did it with the items or is it in a different way?

It was not a change that came out of nowhere. There were tickets, emails, pms ingame about it. The game was just too frustrating on rolling with all those class bonus. The only players who complains are those who have already end game items, the rest cannot complain, you can literaly roll items much easier and not worry too much about the bonus to be competitive.

We always do the hard part first, we could have simply gave a random bonus instead. Changing pet or costume or hair bonus is just time consuming not really a challenge unlike the bonus on equipped items. They were not removed due to huge complains.

You can run around the suggestions section, except 3 or 4, the rest was never suggested and between raise this drop, give us more golds, give us clams at the high level so we can charge the low levels with more golds without lowing the price etc, i really don't see any quality of life suggestion . If you take it for granted that we should do changes without anybody mentioning whats wrong, then i don't know what to say.

Ok, I see you want to start with the hard part. But right now PvP is exactly the same shit like before your PvP-Update. If you take a look at budokan, its exactly the same. People still able to put way too much res with costumes, hairstyles and pets. I d suggest to remove all 3 of them just to create some new differences. Like you will do on s2 :)

I just checked the suggestions threads.

1. moonlight-boxes : Moonlight drop system [CHANGE]

What? Its about to get the moonlight boxes directly into inventory.

Date? 17. July 2019

2. General Store: [CHANGE]Stackable items

What? Its about to put some Keybindings to selling and puting items into store (Last answer in the thread)

Date? 08. October 2018

So actually people were looking for few qualitylife changes on server 1 already. But still we see these changes on s2 first. Thats the thing which seems a little bit weird to me.

If you are going to add them in future when you are done with s2 - great - we dont have to discuss it anymore.

Thank you

The developer diary was full of toxic comments. A player couldn't even post a feedback or a suggestion without getting bashed or mocked or insulted just because of his opinions. The team couldn't even speak their opinions without getting sarcastic comments. Hell would break loose if an update nerfed a warrior or a sura. It is better to read in silence and working on things we believe it would make the server better. It is what we did as you can see.

Among these suggestions, only 3 or max 4 were suggested here. We can check that most of the suggestions are about more golds, more drops, more footballs drops from events, more this and more that. How can you complain about the updates if almost all suggestions are not updates. Changing a number on a drop chance can hardly be called programming.

You can't ask for new weapons and then complain that the old ones becomes obsolete. It is how it works. You either play forever with a 33 earrings, or you accept that you have to redo the items when new one comes.

Some of the changes will come but some won't, because there is a difference from doing it on a 10 years old server and doing it on a server where all starts at the same pace.

Most of the people are complaining because some changes are comming out of no where. Like the last PvP-Update. It was a huge change in the game, and I still dont understand wyh you did not take care of costume/hair/pet pvp-bonus first. In my opinion it was the right step into pvp balancing to remove Class-Res and Class-VS, but you did that before you even take out the easiest way to get a lot of resistance = costumes, hair, pet

On new server you removed it already. I think removing bonus on costumes,hair,pets would be welcomed here. Same goes for Moonlight-Boxes and Selling Items at General store. Most of the changes which are mentioned in the screen above are qualitylife-changes. They would be very welcomed here too.

For the end,

I dont get it wyh players have to suggest some simple qualitylife-changes. Its obvious that in 2019 its annoying as hell to sell items on SG at general store. It was already mentioned in recent years and I think you knew about it. So I dont really get it wyh you can change it on s2 within 1 day but we still dont have this on s1. In my opinion this should have come years ago already. Same goes for Moonlightboxes.

Talking about these quality-life changes has nothing to do with greedy or spoiled community. We are asking for some quality-life updates or changes, and its really frustrating when you see what is possible on s2 and on s1 never got mentioned in any way.

Thanks

Tary u misunderstand what we re trying to say. we re not reclaming for change the pvm king, it wasnt balacend so yes, it needed a change. I know u and me spoke about it (pvm king needed changes) and ofc i told to my partner about these new changes SG will have some day in pvm king event but we never spoke and u never say in the continues days when these new changes will be online so what we are reclaming is u dont take care (for say it in some way) about the all hardwork, spent time, and gold we and other players spent (cash too some players) for make/prepare a perfect eq for be the best in the pvm king and u, 1h before event starts, says: ok ppl we will have some changes for the pvm king which will be in 1h so we were like wtf seriously? Is so great u take care for the game and try to make the events most balacend for all but u cant say it 1h before event started ... u will give me/us back all the time, hardwork, gold and cash (ppl who use it for play) which we spent for make the most perfect eq for the pvm king? u wont, and nobody will do and now these all eq is usseless cuz (at least the changes which hiumi and me did to our eq) and now we need to make a new different eq so again we need more time, hardwork, gold (market is almost dead, try to sell/buy is so slow even u sell so cheap the item) and real cash (for the ppl who use it). you should have left things as they were for this month cuz me and other ppl made changes on our eq for break times and now, as i said, at least my new eq is usseless and the new changes had to be activated the other month means on october.

To end, i wanna say i like u like i like SG (so much) and i dont wanna have any problem or u be mad with me but i needed to say it cuz it affects me A LOT. i work and study so my time for play is sow low but i made time for play and farm and try to make a better eq which i already had for break and make a new record but now all my hardwork is usseless and i right now i m out of gold so i cant make a new eq for make the pvm king of my category and will lose the change for join the pvm king of this month and it hurts.

Cheers.

farm farm farm ... na na na.... sell sce+9 legendary 8 avg