Posts by Abruzzi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I have tried it with warrior and seems kinda impossible, Its easy for you to say this since you can easily do it, now I have to lvl up a sin character to be able to do those runs. Try to complete those runs with warrior then you can talk how challenging the game has become since as sin its so much easier in terms of dealing dmg. Its kinda selfish for those who can say how easy it is, but have anyone thought about the beginners who are not able to complete nemere run in group? "This improving your character and adapting to changes"is very hard to achieve for new players vs old players.

https://ibb.co/TLmnHK8

lvl 105 warrior. You can see my Avg dmg, vs. mob and fire res in the picutre. I think your warrior has better EQ than mine and I was able to kill Yamachon with ease.

EDIT: Minor DSS stones, ruby double attack, diamond skill res, jade double hp

there is another bug with item mall items. For example, I can not take out Stone of Dryards from item mall inventory and put it in normal inventory or extended inventory.

I gift you the name changer ;)

Tary u misunderstand what we re trying to say. we re not reclaming for change the pvm king, it wasnt balacend so yes, it needed a change. I know u and me spoke about it (pvm king needed changes) and ofc i told to my partner about these new changes SG will have some day in pvm king event but we never spoke and u never say in the continues days when these new changes will be online so what we are reclaming is u dont take care (for say it in some way) about the all hardwork, spent time, and gold we and other players spent (cash too some players) for make/prepare a perfect eq for be the best in the pvm king and u, 1h before event starts, says: ok ppl we will have some changes for the pvm king which will be in 1h so we were like wtf seriously? Is so great u take care for the game and try to make the events most balacend for all but u cant say it 1h before event started ... u will give me/us back all the time, hardwork, gold and cash (ppl who use it for play) which we spent for make the most perfect eq for the pvm king? u wont, and nobody will do and now these all eq is usseless cuz (at least the changes which hiumi and me did to our eq) and now we need to make a new different eq so again we need more time, hardwork, gold (market is almost dead, try to sell/buy is so slow even u sell so cheap the item) and real cash (for the ppl who use it). you should have left things as they were for this month cuz me and other ppl made changes on our eq for break times and now, as i said, at least my new eq is usseless and the new changes had to be activated the other month means on october.

To end, i wanna say i like u like i like SG (so much) and i dont wanna have any problem or u be mad with me but i needed to say it cuz it affects me A LOT. i work and study so my time for play is sow low but i made time for play and farm and try to make a better eq which i already had for break and make a new record but now all my hardwork is usseless and i right now i m out of gold so i cant make a new eq for make the pvm king of my category and will lose the change for join the pvm king of this month and it hurts.

Cheers.

farm farm farm ... na na na.... sell sce+9 legendary 8 avg

arghhhh....

sadly we couldnt talk past days, you know I would stop you from that :P >.<

I wish you and your familiy all the best bro, hope you will be happy :)

Please check from time to time ingame, you will stay forever in guild ;)

<3