Posts by Shiva

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

Excellent the latest updates are fkn amazing. Actually the combo of autopick up and pick up filter, imo, is one of the best systems in metin2 panorama. One question: from what we have seen on discord the pets will now be like mounts, so consequently it will not be possible to switch them in poly?

Shadow

As you can see, Cerva has picked up everything he hadn't locked in his filter, including my book and my glove.

External Content www.youtube.com

aFtEr i rApE ur heros jk In ThE HoRsE RaCe and rainydays/kekzii iN tHe FisHing ExtrAvaganZa 10 yEars Ago XD

As I said, you are amazing

Shiva i think u have to start watch what and where u talk, u remind me of those who had such a big mouth, but all had the same end path.
    I think it’s time for all of u to move out of this thread since this video is “not important” and none lose it’s just a pvp nowadays work this way.

You are right, bb.

doble face bro, hh cant accept defeat so they make a lot of excuses. i own them in pvm and mecca own then in pvp. zg > hh

Ahah bro you are really amazing. You are so cracked that I like you, I'm not kidding. You keep struggling to proclaim your top in things we don't compete in. In our view it's like saying you're the best to fishing carps or minning copper. We are happy for you, but it's not our business. In this topic we were talking about pvp, and this is not your business.

O.o

I dont understand how is this possible....

Understandable.. I mean the fact that you don't understand. But not because you are stupid, but couse you had not the opportunity to test the dynamics we we talking about. This is demostrated by the fact you posted a video of when the dynamics were totally different

Ah sorry, I didn't see you put this video in yours, because I didn't even watch yours. However take it as constructive criticism, as I'm a HUGE fan of your videos, this is below expectations. As contents it is equal to 0

Sura weapony can't win against healer. So honor at Jk for duelling as well, that means he takes the game for what it is, and is not so addicted to commit suicide in case of defeat. In budokan since you took the slaps you have not joined anymore. If you will join again don't be suprised if he won't use his weapony, becouse not everyone has the time to make 7/8 class at 120 lvl, like you.

I repost your last Budo

Enjoy

Enjoy