Halloween Event 2018 (Tue, Oct 30th 2018 - Sun, Nov 4th 2018)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Date

Halloween Event 2018

Tue, Oct 30th 2018 - Sun, Nov 4th 2018

Local Time: Tue, Oct 30th 2018 - Sun, Nov 4th 2018
  • N8BrpL.jpg

Dear Players,

Halloween holiday is coming soon as we are here to celebrate it with all of you!

The event will start on October 30th and will last for six days!

During these 6 days there will be 25% Experience Bonus.

We will be holding some in-game events and some forum events too!

5u2fvFA.png

During these 6 days, Halloween Metin Stones will spawn in our server alongside with their Metin's counterparts.

From these Halloween Metin Stones you will be able to obtain, among other items, Halloween Pumpkins (that can be opened with Magic Wands).

Every monster, close to your level, will have the chance to drop Magic Wands which will be needed to open Halloween Pumpkins!

These Pumkins will give you the usual Item Mall Rewards, and also a special Summon Scroll!

This scroll will summon a special Halloween monster, The Dark One, which will only drop a Levi's Ring (1.000 Tec Points).

!!!!Please read carefully the following information regarding this monster!!!!

• Only one of the 3 Halloween Pets can harm him (You can purchase one on the Item Mall);
    • You can't spawn him on Save Zones or near obstacles, monsters, NPC, etc;
    • In case that, for some reason, the monster doesn't spawn, you are not entitled to any kind of refund;
    • We are also not responsible if your monster is killed by another player and the ring is stolen.

In addition to this, it will be added special Halloween items to the Item Mall Shop:

• Special Costumes;
    • Special Pets;
    • Special Mounts.

There will also be 3 Mini Events in each day of this special celebration, which will be announced every day at 00:00 GMT+0.

All the scheduled events during these 6 days are canceled.

Day 1:

- Vein Spawn Event - 14:00

- OX Event - 16:00

- DT Run - 20:00

NTv0oM3.png

During these 6 days of Halloween Event we will also celebrate it here on forum!

• Screenshot / Drawing Event

Show us your best and funnier moments in our server during Halloween! You can edit your screenshots and even make wallpapers for this contest.

The best 4 will be rewarded and we will be adding all the artworks to our wiki page!

• Halloween Cosplay Event

Show us pictures of your real life costumes during Halloween! The most voted ones will be rewarded!

• Puzzle Event

Every day there will be a new puzzle for you guys to solve! The fastest person to solve it will be rewarded!

Remember that I only accept answers sent to my Inbox, here on Forum!

• Gathering Event

During this day you will be able to give me certain amount of certain items and I will reward you with some Magic Wands or Pumpkins!

You can only choose two options from each Table during the whole event, which means that if you already gave me items for Magic Wands or Pumpkins, you cannot do it again.

List of Ores / Rewards:

List of Fishes / Rewards:

List of Upgrade Items / Rewards:

We hope you have fun celebrating Halloween with your friends and family and with us!

Happy Halloween!!

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

- This thread may be subject to changes

German version:

• So, on Gatheing Event I can choose to give 2 types of items from each list? If so, I can for example give 2 types of fishes and 2 types of upgrades, right? And what if I have 500+ fishes spread across multiple characters and 1500 fishbones if the rewards are not stackable? How do I store them?

• Hi again, have some questions.

The exp from the Siege War (30% for Elgoria) will still until Tuesday (like every week). So, the 25% of the Halloween Event, will be added to that 30? 55% in total?

The other thing I want to ask is, the gathering event is for ip (1 char)? Or we can use more chars to give you the materials?

• Hi Tary,

bad servers, bad staff only banning people without any reasons! Didnt play for 1 day and all my accounts got banned. SHame on you all. Hopefully this server will go down forever....