Changes to Metin2 SG's Payment methods

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Community,

today we have made some changes to our Buy Tec Points because we have removed some payment methods to simplify the top-up experience for our users.

This is the list of the changes:

• SPONSORPAY: increased TPs given by about 30%. This is to push you to do them daily. We believe that this way to get absolutely FREE Tec Points is not used enough by our community.
    • PAYMENTWALL: we have deleted a lot of useless payment methods that paymentwall supports but you never use, so that you can actually see these you are interested in. The PaymentWall widget will also show up immediately in the Buy Tec Points page now.
    • ALLOPASS. it has been deleted because it had bigger fees than these of Paymentwall, and therefore you would get less TPs for the same money.
    • SUPERREWARDS. Deleted for the same reason as Allopass.
    • PAYSAFECARD: TPs given have been decreased by about 15%. Unfortunately due to PSC fees we are forced to this. If you constantly use PSC, we advise you to use PayPal instead, so that you get the normal amount of TPs.

We are also working on a bitcoin-based payment system. Please let us have feedback if you'd care about i!

PayPal
    As a last tip, please note that the best way to get Tec Points, at the moment, is PayPal.
    It has the less fees and therefore you can get the most TPs out of your money.
    It is also the safest payment method.
    Please also remember that Paypal supports credit card payments and you don't need a PayPal account to use it.

Thank you,
    [GA]Dulaan, Metin2 SG Team

• Sorry but the server is changing ever more negative

Your message is off-topic because this change has nothing to do with the server and these changes actually help people who want to buy Tec Points.

If you want to suggest some change or let us know that you don't like something about the game, feel free to create a new thread under the right section or just send us a ticket/mail.

Thank you.

• I used to use Paysafecard but will move on to PayPal most likely. I would be not interested in Bitcoin because I know PayPal works quite fine and I don´t have to make an account somewhere to buy bitcoins but can use my PayPal account, which I already have.
    I think more people have PayPal than stored Bitcoins (I don´t have any proof but I think this is more the case because none of my friends (age 17-27) has bitcoin but many have PayPal or a credit card.

Mamero

• Hello, I have a suggestion but I post it here in response to the Sponsorpay changes.

I tried out the Sponsorpay-System and it worked out ok-good. I filled in several forms and recieved some TP for it, so thank you at first. Secondly, I am not really sure any more for what I recieved the tec points because after successfully completing a task the task does not disappear from my Sponsorpay-screen, even not if I reload the page.
    What I want to say: It would be nice it we could see on our Profile for which task we recieved how many TP and when so I don´t do something twice because I am not sure if it worked or not.

Maybe a graph would be nice to display:

What did you do?
    01.03.2017 You completed level 5 in the vikings game

What did you recieve for that?
    3564Tp

Mamero :)

• You removed my payment method and now I'm forced to pay more for the saem amount of Tp I was getting thanks to exchange rates. I am disappointed. it could not have come at a worse time to as I was going to be purchasing TP soon.

Level 91- weapon sura- yellow kingdom :borg:

• You removed my payment method and now I'm forced to pay more for the saem amount of Tp I was getting thanks to exchange rates. I am disappointed. it could not have come at a worse time to as I was going to be purchasing TP soon.

You can still purchase the same amount of tec points using paypal and paying even less than what you paid with Super Rewards.

• You can still purchase the same amount of tec points using paypal and paying even less than what you paid with Super Rewards.

I used to use super rewards too since it allowed payments via mobile credit which is my preffererd method of payment. From what i have seen the remaining payment methods dont have the availability of mobile payments, maybe im wrong.

• "SPONSORPAY: increased TPs given by about 30%. This is to push you to do them daily. We believe that this way to get absolutely FREE Tec Points is not used enough by our community."

Can I ask what is it? I did not find it, and I am thinking to come back to the server after about 1 year break. What should I do to get them FREE TPs. daily?