Posts by Mamero

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Hello, I have a suggestion but I post it here in response to the Sponsorpay changes.

I tried out the Sponsorpay-System and it worked out ok-good. I filled in several forms and recieved some TP for it, so thank you at first. Secondly, I am not really sure any more for what I recieved the tec points because after successfully completing a task the task does not disappear from my Sponsorpay-screen, even not if I reload the page.
    What I want to say: It would be nice it we could see on our Profile for which task we recieved how many TP and when so I don´t do something twice because I am not sure if it worked or not.

Maybe a graph would be nice to display:

What did you do?
    01.03.2017 You completed level 5 in the vikings game

What did you recieve for that?
    3564Tp

Mamero :)

I used to use Paysafecard but will move on to PayPal most likely. I would be not interested in Bitcoin because I know PayPal works quite fine and I don´t have to make an account somewhere to buy bitcoins but can use my PayPal account, which I already have.
    I think more people have PayPal than stored Bitcoins (I don´t have any proof but I think this is more the case because none of my friends (age 17-27) has bitcoin but many have PayPal or a credit card.

Mamero