Posts by YaY

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• [GM]xSh4

Only english in shoutbox

• jureczek

ta, oplaca sie

• Thoreau

Profitable? What do you mean?

• Marcin Rokita

Hi, how many players online, is it profitable to play from 0?

• CatFood

new time at 9 am ?

• [GM]Elspeth

No aesthetic it wasn't canceled, the start time simply changed. You can find your answer in the Event Announcements.

• Jese

Japanese vs Blue Death (SOLO DT)

• Jese

KillerBambi

• aesthetic

what happened 20th moon event ? it canceled ?

• iRiCO

ok nvm everythings fine

• iRiCO

ok thx, and how can i deactivate lock&ready ?:D

• [CoMa]Shadow

https://www.metin2sg.com/Landing

• iRiCO

hi can anyone tell me, where i can download the client ?:ü

• Iba

And the prices are?

• SuraMain

yip i would say spirit blessing but blue changer are the most expensive one that everyone can buy easily ^^

• Iba

What about spirit blessing?

• KillerBambi

Blue changers Iba

• Iba

A question: most valuable items in the mall?

• Iba

Hi guys!

• Jese

:)

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

He was banned for his dis-behavior. So what PVP has to do with it?

I expressed my opinion about the subject.

How many 1day bans, 7day bans etc he had? How many chances?

He can act (as all of you) all innocent and humble now but as someone who witnessed numerous insults and provocations from his side and even some of you guys who jumped on me here in this very thread... I am saying it once again:

"Vulpes pilum mutat, non mores."

It is just my opinion based on my experience.

I still wish him GL.

Chill. :) 

Let's be honest, this is not sincere apology towards the community but a try to get your character back.

If it would be sincere, you would change your behavior right after your ban but you continued to provoke in similar manners from other people accounts (if I am not mistaken, some of them got muted/banned thanks to you).

So basically you did exactly what you mention in your apology... made other people characters muted/banned with your own doings.

The irony is funny and humility in this post entertaining.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Good luck tho.

Haven't made any new recently and lost some of my favorite ones so gonna leave some of my old and those I could find here (in case I lose my data again).

Hope you like.

Gonna leave my few cents here...

In spite of our different opinions and views I do agree with Vyenna here.

We have all indeed seen many players coming and leaving and one of the main reasons for leaving was the community (believe it or not).

Second one would be unrealistic and big expectations, meaning: players got spoiled/used to play P servers where they get everything over night.

As someone already mentioned, some major updates and changes made things way more easier for newcomers nowadays.

As for map2 farming:

Eventho I don't play actively as I used to I still log my nub to chill by farming metins and I must say that I am really surprised how map2 is empty lately.

The reason is probably Orc Maze.

Some farmers are still there but the difference is really visible or maybe that was just my luck.

So, once again, things are easier for newcomers than they were.

And now, regarding the staff part:

We all have our disagreements but let's be fair...

This server would surely be dead years ago if not for Shadow. Period.

He doesn't need to be loved nor praised by players but to do his job. Keep the server alive and running.

It is easy to be all friendly and nice with players but it takes balls to stay realistic and not manipulated by the players.

I respect that.

I keep saying this and gonna say it again: things aren't perfect but the server still has things to offer.

As someone who likes to read the forum I do remember that Shadow stated on several occasions that they do read all of the suggestions (some are taken into the consideration and some are not).

Mute and other things:

I got muted by [GM]Shhh which really surprised me since I like to troll and use profane words in Call Chat (never got muted for that before) but honestly... That mute made me laugh (my second mute in my entire metin life) but hey! I know I am not innocent.

As for others, like it or not: I do see some people trying to provoke GMs because in game it amuse them. I do that too. Mute marathon! :thumbsup:

But then coming here and bash them for being too strict it is just not fair, to be honest.

What I have seen so far: these two new GMs are friendly but also strict when things go too far which is a plus in my eyes.

As for this screen of shouting for someone with his full Romanian name... Come on, why would you do that? Isn't it easier to simply ask for him by his in game name without using space?

I see it as provocation.

Do you really expect a person to know all the names in all the languages? How can someone know if that is a sentence or a name in foreign language?

Put yourself in his shoes and tell me what would you think of this: Zove Mujo Fatu online?

Seriously...

God knows I can write novels but gonna stop here.

"Too many people miss the silver lining because they are expecting gold."

This game is heavily unbalanced and despite the players think they know all and everything is easy we can't really change the class system and make it balanced over a night. You are all suras and warriors, none of you cares about the other 2 classes. How do you think a mage or an archer could solo a run the same way your warrior or sura does?

Ditto. Cannot agree more.

There is not a single run on this server that cannot be done in a party of two. Is it really so hard to find another player to team up?

I do see some people constantly looking for an Orc Maze partner or other lower level runs. Mostly the same players (farmers). Probably doing nothing but those runs. Enough said.

Others just go with their friends/partners/guildmates and rarely want to join with new/unknown players.

I do believe that there are probably fewer which cannot really find a partner for runs but it is not impossible.

Plus, there is still an option for those who just cannot find an Orc Maze partner in that given time.

Farm Metins. When it was first implemented, everyone used to farm them but now when Orc Maze gives more, no one even mention Greenies from metins.

You don't need a partner for that nor you need to share.

The drop is not so generous but hey! at start everyone loved it.

So what changed?

AlmightyHoly  

Are you talking about raids (1-2h) that happen once in weeks, a month maybe?

I didn't mention DSS in PVP because when it comes to PVP we all know that those who do PVP will use all possible things just to show off their strenght, no matter the price, duration etc.

Besides if DSS Recharger from Item Shop is too expensive for someone, there is still an old school way available. Good luck.

Maybe it is just me but I cannot imagine a single Run nor PVP event where the duration of DSS could play such a huge role.

Once again, in my opinion 4h duration is just fine considering the price. 8h wouldn't hurt either with the higher price of course.

Jokes aside.

I think 4h duration is a fair deal considering the price (1k TP).

With all the rarity and boosters nowadays there is actually no such need for use of it in PVM.

Maybe 1 or 2 minutes for easier/faster Boss killing?

From my point of view it is good as it is.