Posts by PooKeR

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I LOVE THIS SONG <3 <3

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

why admins don't ask some roumain player (i don't say the name) who play from long loong time this server and him sell Yang for RealMoney from long time ??

And you say me i risk to get banned to sell a simply account for yang ?

Yoy kidding me no ?

idfk , nu imi pasa. I know, but look at me😊

1: i don't sell for real money , i sell for yang (virtual money 🙄)

2. i don't sell from another server or from another server, i sell in Metin2SG for me another account lvl 41.

3. Is me account, me problem if i sell this account, i work very hard in him, and i put +100 euro in this account, is totality me problem if i get banned or not. Me work, me account, me problem.

Is not normal to banned someone who put some money in this private server and banned him for sell in Yang 😂😂😂👌

-

is metin2...you don't need a NASA PC...you can use a potato for metin2 -_- jessus '....what model of proccessor and graphic card you have' jessus, this game request maximum 64mb video of minim...problem is on the server not on computer...

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hello to all , i am PooKeR in the kingdom yellow, my class is war BODY, i play metin2sg game a few days , and I really like this server. I have 21 years old, from Romania. Excuse me if I have bad English . We can meet and TeamSpeak3 ( ts.metin2.sg )