TaKaShi's Farewell

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

:chainsaw: :assaultrifle: :pardon: :evilgrin: :fie: :gamer: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :nono: :ninja: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

• [GM]Elspeth

Neither are we planing to drag the current players from here to the other Server, nor are we planing to replace this one with another one. It wouldnt be online for 10 Years if we'd just replace it in a heartbeat.

• [GM]Elspeth

We have stated multiple times that we are not planing to replace anything. Thats why this is also the wrong place to discuss things about the second Server.

• Fivel

im just worried about playing on a server that might soon be "replaced" so to say. Is that so hard to comprehend? Many people think like that ingame, i thought this was the place to discuss it

• Fivel

relax it was just an idea, sorry for discussing things in a forum

• vvvvvv

I think your idea about the whole server doesn't really matter and you should let them mind their own business and let them work on their own project. Just wait till it's released and I'm pretty sure that you won't complain about it if they've decided to put so much effort into it.

• Fivel

I think the second server should be a "1 IP/oldschool" server that would be treated as a nice getaway from the main server. Something to play on the side, not abandoning the main server

• Fivel

Aren't you worried it's gonna drive the people that are currently playing on SG away from the main server?

• Fivel

So the new server will be handled as a seperate project? I thought it was an attempt to introduce people to the SG servers.

• EmyEmy

Bloody kids

• EmyEmy

Patience is virtue ! Just wait it will come omg

• [CoMa]Shadow

We are working on it daily and we already announced it will take some months, if waiting is a problem we understand, but we won't release it sooner just because some people cannot wait sorry

• [CoMa]Shadow

You have a lack of respect because we always answered your question, even today, we told you where you could get informations. 2 days ago i personaly told you the server 2 will have its own forum/website, so not sure what else you want more

• S3ke

so you`re saying i have lack of respect because i ask about YOUR server ? because i want to play YOUR server ?you are being a lil rude on almost every post recently.. lack of patience ? well you just lost another player then ...thank you.

• [CoMa]Shadow

We already provided the informations on the epvp thread, asking here every day is quite silly other than a lack of respect since we already kindly asked to not ask here

• S3ke

ok so where can i search information about it then ? this whole thing makes no sense ...its almost like you are hiding it from the people .....

• AnarchistPagan

Well, sure. Without a graphical improvement metin2 will never meet new players at metin2 in general. But the old players that are still playing metin (on all the existing servers) are more than enough to call it a dead game.

• [GM]Elspeth

The announcements of Server2 wont happen here so this is the wrong place to search for Information about it.

• S3ke

hey is that s2 still happening ? its been a while ...and nothing...

• EmyEmy

them* cant even edit!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • To all my in-game friends, Guildies , and ( i belive none ) possible enemies i might have made, and anyone who might have crossed paths with me,
    I wish to you all good luck with both your in-game adventures, and Real Life experiences.

It's been real fun playing here since 2009, but I feel my time has long passed, and so i'm oficially leaving Metin2.SG for good.

I won't be mentioning anyone in particular, because i'd miss way to many of you, and i whouldn't like that. ;(

With all that said, it's time for me to go. Goodbye to everyone

:thumbsup:

I totally forgot to thank the whole Metin 2.SG team, who for every issue i had, were always there for me. Thank you so much Everyone. you guys make all the diference to the server.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TaKaShi ().

• Good bye and good luck :)

And since you told me you wanted to leave a "mark", without going too much into details, if your main post receive at least 50 likes in the next 48 hours, I ll make Levi's ring drops from monsters for 24 hours.

The drop will be rare of course :)

Well 49 likes to go.

• Goodbye man. Good luck with your life And I hope Portugal will win this euro cup :D

Well pt has won tonight against walles so 1 more step to reach that cup!!!!GOOOOGO

******* AND PT WINS ******* HAHAHAHAHAH So cooool beating france at their home :D :D ;)

The post was edited 4 times, last by woopie ().

• Thank you all for the greetings, It's been really fun playing here.
    Spamdemonians unite ! ! ! :) good times...

This idea seems great Shadow, Thank You for the opportunity. And Good Luck to you all guys.

• Takaa ...
    At whom I am gonna rage if PT wins Euro? :cursing:
    Who's gonna prevent me from farming Bosses?
    With whom in game I am gonna share the same b-day?

Eh...

You are heading towards better future, I am sure. Wish you all the best, nublet. :)
    Be happy together. <3

Hope you will come from time to time to check up on us.

Take care. <3

• arghhhh....

sadly we couldnt talk past days, you know I would stop you from that :P >.<

I wish you and your familiy all the best bro, hope you will be happy :)

Please check from time to time ingame, you will stay forever in guild ;)

<3

• probably the Best way to say Bye

Troll me is Fine when u can Laugh When i Troll back :love:

• It's great to see so much love coming through, especially going to almost double the likes than total posts i made in this new forum. :dance:

To everyone that commented again after my last thank you, Thank You for the support.

I've got all of my accounts locked with Lock&Ready system, except my BM, and i'll be sure to log in from time to time to see how it's going with your in game lifes.
    Can't lie and say i wasn't tempted to do so yesterday to check up on your new Guild War system, but i've gotta stick to my decision, as hard as it can be :)

You're 5 Likes off from shadow's offer :thumbsup: :beer:

• gll nub and hope all goes perfect on the big day to come soon and from then on too :)

Damn I get back from vacations and you're leaving... ||
    Best wishes Taka, hope all goes well on your big day, contact me someday for that beer :P
    Bjssss

Hopefully after the big day we can arrange something :)

Thanks and GL InGame and in RealLife :beer: