Posts by TaKaShi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

gll nub and hope all goes perfect on the big day to come soon and from then on too :)

Damn I get back from vacations and you're leaving... ||
    Best wishes Taka, hope all goes well on your big day, contact me someday for that beer :P
    Bjssss

Hopefully after the big day we can arrange something :)

Thanks and GL InGame and in RealLife :beer:

Guys the format should be

[ YOUR IN GAME NAME ] PORTUGAL X FRANCE Y

and if it isn't a draw you predict, then there isn't any shootouts.

why so many are "predicting" final results and shootout "predictions" aswell ? ?(

And about 50 minutes left and it seems this reached 51 Likes and 1 dislike :)

Good job everyone, and Good luck with the drops :)

hehe Shadow... :beer: Cheers

It's great to see so much love coming through, especially going to almost double the likes than total posts i made in this new forum. :dance:

To everyone that commented again after my last thank you, Thank You for the support.

I've got all of my accounts locked with Lock&Ready system, except my BM, and i'll be sure to log in from time to time to see how it's going with your in game lifes.
    Can't lie and say i wasn't tempted to do so yesterday to check up on your new Guild War system, but i've gotta stick to my decision, as hard as it can be :)

You're 5 Likes off from shadow's offer :thumbsup: :beer:

Thank you all for the greetings, It's been really fun playing here.
    Spamdemonians unite ! ! ! :) good times...

This idea seems great Shadow, Thank You for the opportunity. And Good Luck to you all guys.

To all my in-game friends, Guildies , and ( i belive none ) possible enemies i might have made, and anyone who might have crossed paths with me,
    I wish to you all good luck with both your in-game adventures, and Real Life experiences.

It's been real fun playing here since 2009, but I feel my time has long passed, and so i'm oficially leaving Metin2.SG for good.

I won't be mentioning anyone in particular, because i'd miss way to many of you, and i whouldn't like that. ;(

With all that said, it's time for me to go. Goodbye to everyone

:thumbsup:

I totally forgot to thank the whole Metin 2.SG team, who for every issue i had, were always there for me. Thank you so much Everyone. you guys make all the diference to the server.

Dox never even heard about Colour, that single handed made the first ever IM reward based event in SG, have it's drop rate reduced.

St4r GL with RL, and it's sad to hear you're quitting because a friend "screwed you over" .

Euro isn't even on the same continent.
    And portugal has top players aswel..
    Just every single time i mention i'm portuguese i get a reply " Cristiano Ronaldo !? " both in rl abroad and in game.

If it's possible they should re-skin that outfit

I agree with woopie, how can Brazil be in Euro, but no Portugal? I know it's almost the same language but it's like replacing England with US.
    Other than that it was a good event. Good job

Yeah I do remember you as Jinho :) Pandemonia was popo's guild i belive... good memories... :)
    I recently came back into the game and been a few times to the official teamspeak, even though almost noone uses it.

I should have like 0+9 helms and 0+9 shields, not sure though.

Btw I see you're from Portugal, but i don't know who you were...
    I was RedArmyPT's leader, and back in those days all Portuguese in Pandemonia were in that guild.
    mind if i ask who you were ? :)

Welcome back to SG
    These names bring back so many good memories...
    Life was iconic in Pandemonia, Toniwarrior was my buyer for his first bsa+9 back then, with Life paying for it :)

Quite alot has changed from those times...
    We've got Orc maze now with max lvl 60 and a party of 2. ( green adder / changer as reward )
    We've got a new dungeon in the Forest map, for max lvl 90 with diferent kind of requirements.
    We've got Ice Run/ Hell Run aswell.
    We've got Blue Reaper, past the regular Reaper.
    We've got na Ice Witch too. ( but 3 or 4 hours respawn time and random location )
    Dragon runs now requires 15 keys, but you can enter in a full party of 8.
    We've got 6/7 stats, only obtainable trough drops and randomly.
    And alot more has happened since those days... idk if i missed many.

Pandemonia was closed for quite a while, but has reopened a few months ago, but since you were Pandemonian back then, i'd say go back to Pandemonia, they're rly good in pvp nowadays. I myself didn't change out of pride so i'm still in Elgoria.