Posts by woopie

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Yo PanicStation my old friend, here a lil quote from shadow u should watch it:

To answer the "what do we do wrong", you should see the chats of some players against some others, during raid and national wars. That's what some of you guys do wrong.

You write very well in forum but you are like a maniac in game. Like when you changed kingdom you started to curse me, or in our town when you got killed you said that to xandro: " who the fk are u in this game?" Just few examples.

i see, i understand. but take notice of this too please (i wrote it too): And finally, i thought when u re using poly marble and u cant move for like 5-10 segs WAS FIXED but i made hell run (only happen me in hell run) and x2 times in one run i cant move for 10 segs and then, in the next run, only x1 time i cant move for like 10 segs too so check it please. This was on this last Sunday 4th of September.

in poly it happens

write this on normal chat: '' /set_run ''

you even said yourself when i was writing my post. That you wanted to change this way body/mirage being good in everything or im blind?

-i get this complain too, using auto attack, but 90% of the time is not even choosed on my left click. i just use it for metins. and i dont care what they say. the only thing matters, i win or i lose

-is not like who finishes combo first, wins. So how i win vs body wars as a mirage sura when remove doesnt work? i you didnt know, you can dodge your enemy with skills. if you use skills with good timing then you wont see the sky only

-i agree, normal hits are just OP, and thats why u gonna nerf the pierce too, if is still not enough, i said better solutions needed. Why are you so closed to advices?

-again its not like im mirage and i wanna rape more with sword hits. But like i dont like seeing two warriors dueling in same coordinate

:D hahahahaha :D

But joking aside, like nature says just imagine 2 body warriors in a duel. is that normal? The most exciting thing in this game, in any war game, even for Real wars 1-1s can lead the whole war look at the Troy :D

So when i duel with someone it wont be anymore exciting because there is no tactics. There is no good timing to finish combo or using a skill to block ur enemys attack. There is only pressing buttons now without using brain.

its not like balance. its like payback for body wars and mirage suras. they did well with normal hits so thats enough for them. there is no more rocking with normal hits.

But i suppose there could be another nicer way to follow. Increasing all skill damages in every class but for ww/charge/shaolin/thunder/Twister/rupture they wont be increased. Or, changing the reward of level 96 or 94 or 92 bio quest, adding to those archer,mage or BM classes like 30 more block bonus. or hidden avg resist. There is brainstorm needed and i believe if we whole community think about it we can give you nice ideas. But removing the so called stun lock 'is pretty silly'

Moreover, i used to play archer and i remember some mirages mentals and bodies higher level than me crying to me because i won duels with running. i always told them that i have feet and i can use them so can they :D if i was caught by their mercyless sword well i was mostly the loser Side but i faced this and i played better and i somehow won. There was a chance for them to win but now no. Now in a duel a warrior can never beat an archer. Or a mirage to healer. There is just no way

i think you made this just because you cant stand body/mirage class being best pvm and pvp which i would understand. But there is no need to mess up whole gameplay just give more dmg to other classes if you dont like it another solutions can be found if you ask us

dear shadow or null, i want an explanation why you changed the game dynamics as the chars or mobs never knock back when we finish combo or attacking with horse, why players can just walk away from me when i hit them with my sword, like nothing happening, someone is killing me awww lets take a step like the sword is not next to my neck. i mean does this make any sense? does this make the game any better? if it does can you explain me how? its just out of physics rules omg i dont understand it. in pvm it gives players many advantages but its still not a normal thing. today i told a mage that this update sucks, and i got told that im a mirage so thats why i dont like it. but no, it just doesnt fit with human brain. game is now like a 2d mario game sad but true

So if you have any explanation behind it let us know please

listen up you mr. smart guy forhetme, stop talking much around really, you are so annoying for all our eyes with your long and useless and irrelevant posts. We are tired man. You wanted a sin and you cant handle monocles quest potions for all bios so you are now happy for this update. But with this mentality you will be loser always. Just info

You say you leveled at d.tower and i know your mage too. So imagine if this nerf happened the day before you level, im goddamn sure you would come here and CRY PACIFIC OCEAN here. Like "ohhh i f***ing paid so much to complete bios for 700 def and now all deleted omggg i hate this life :S"

Well why i tell you im 105 already but there might be some players in this situation. So stop actin like a saint now and play the game dont spam forum.pls, mr.i know everything. not only you, there are much ppl who try to defend the class that he plays.

And i believe there will be more bio quests or whatever needed here because there must be some differrence between players level 90 and 120. You can make it by items or bio etc but there must be

its early to speak about new dungeons maps we dont even have em now. We only know there will be better exp spots than the tower floor eleven. Here i advice make it so damn hard. Make it almost impossible to reach max level so there will be real competition like who will go 120 first and since the maps are not like dungeons that every player can bother you there will be pvp on these maps.seems we ll have fun

still the weapon sura stays in top with 65% chance to remove and infinity duration while in party.
    - anyway nice updates apriciate the work keep on!

lol usta they made heal skill to remove remove skill and you still not glad bcs of 62% chance?

The point of remove is to remove, once you are without your buffs you are pretty much dead, and if you are dead you are cured. The point of this change is the logic, the cure is supposed to remove all bad status, it cures poison, stun, slow, it must cure remove too.

i agree with unko jp the p remove skill should only be cured by p heal skill otherwise it will be the same as level 20 chars removing 105ers