Posts by Jinrawr

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

to balance the game ur goin to nerf bio quest's of 90+ that will nerf even more the "bad" class's, that will unbalance even more the game because some ninjas and mages wont be able to face some mobs because theyr rewards from the missions got nerfed.

UNLESS, u nerf the mobs too (and im only talking about pvm), BUT if u nerf the mobs , some crazy warriors and sura's will be eating them alive. and after all, the balance will only be appliable to warrior's and sura's, because mages and ninjas already have difficulties while the others dont

i think i made my point

I am actually a ninja and a mage, dragon and archer, personally i do think that the archer is better in pvm than the mage (exping), in metins ofc that the mage is better.

And since your talking about balance : "Archers are the worse class to exp but the best in a war." this means exactly the opposite of a balance char.

I was "Jinho" :)

i remember you and the rest of the players on the guild, i was one redarmy and then i changed por Pandemonia.

Any other way we can speak? :D

Thanks for the answer, at the moment im still at my work, as soon as i get home ill create the char and start playing.

Maybe any of them got some newbie stuff that can help me start.

Hey there,

My name is Rute and im 20 years old, im an old player from this server, started playing on the beggining of it, played with some good people, like (Life and ToniWarrior) back on the time on reds.

Quitted a long time ago and now im coming back :D, wich kingdom u guys think are good to start nowadays?

unfortunately i end up giving everything away, now im starting from the scratch, so if anyone has some newbie start stuff that dont need that can actually give me it would be really nice.

Also if u guys can put me on pair of the updates and changes i would say thanks.

Thats it, hope u guys have a great game :)

xo :D