[EVENT] Metin Hunter Ranklist

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Everyday we receive the typical question of how many metins the players break daily or weekly. Apart from a random ranklist that popup in game, the actual number is hard to define, since every metin, even a level 5, will count as one.

With yesterday's maintenance we implemented a rank list that record every metin destroyed by the players adding a fixed amount of points based on the difficult, level and farming rate of the metin.

To avoid the over farming, we have set some limits on how and when you get these points:

• There are two main ranks, Silver from 30 to 70 and Gold from 70 to 120.
    • You can only receive points if the level of the metin is at least 10 levels lower and higher than yours.
    • The harder the metin is, the more the points it gives.
    • If the player has 10 levels less than the metin, he will get more points, on the contrary if he has 10 levels more, he will get less.

Bottomline, if your level is 50, you will get points from 40 45 50 55 and 60 metins. The difficult of the metin also matters, a level 70, will give more points compared to a level 75 because it is much harder to break.

You can already take a look at the rank list here

The rewards for the two categories are:

• Silver: Premium Pack 7 Days and 50.000.000 Golds
    • Gold: 30.000 Tec points and 1x Spirit Stone Pouch

We will keep this event running on beta test for a week or two. You are free to use this thread to add some feedback, suggestions regarding the event and the possible reward for who wins the competition.

Thanks,

The Metin2SG Team

Take a look at our Event Calendar!

You can find here a list of All the Events in our Server!

• evening.
    nice , something new, idk how it gonna work but I hope there will be competition on it.
    I suggest metins in 7th floor of DT to give 0 points no matter the level, same 11th floor same dragon room.
    For the rewards I dont know, maybe gold certificate and silver certificate?

And if there will be a reward it will be weekly or monthly?

+1 for everything you done. I like it . ty

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Will the list reset after x days, or stays forever?
    And will the top ones get some reward, or it's just for fun?:D

We will keep this event running on beta test for a week or two. You are free to use this thread to add some feedback, suggestions regarding the event and the possible reward for who wins the competition.

• You are free to use this thread to add some feedback, suggestions regarding the event and the possible reward for who wins the competition.

First of all, I really like the Hunter Ranking. It encourages players to farm more stones than before and by that also encourages pvp because you can possibly win something by being first in the Hunter's ranklist :)

And as possible rewards I would suggest that the first place gets 30 days farmer package and the second 15 days farmer package, since this is a competition for farmers.

• Sorry but i have to disagree,first of all because i didnt say that a lvl 75 will get more points for killing lvl 90 metin but he has lvl 85 metin available to kill,so since it is 10 lvls higher than he is,he will get more points.And secondly,the "not much penalty" doesnt mean its equal at all.Still he wont get the same amount of points from some1 who is killing 10 lvl metins above him.My point is that if we put a lvl 105 killing 105 metins and a lvl 75 killing 85 lvl metins,and we make them kill the same amount of metins,the lvl 75 will always win and that means its not equal.Sorry if i am wrong at something,pls correct me.No offense!!!Thanks for replying!!!

• You are wrong because you don't know the points that a 75 gets by killing a 85 and a 105 gets by killing a 105 metin.

Also while 105 metins are 4 per channel, 85 metins are just two.

Also you first mentioned 70, now you raised to 75.

It is balanced, the proof is that the first is a 105, you are third but just 500 points behind and you broke around 25 metins less than the second.