Posts by Carnage

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Then you are right and i am wrong,but lets wait and see if a lvl 75 wins again :P
    P.S.:i wanted to say lvl 75 just wasnt sure which lvl was in gold category,so i mistakenly said lvl 70,sorry!!!

Sorry but i have to disagree,first of all because i didnt say that a lvl 75 will get more points for killing lvl 90 metin but he has lvl 85 metin available to kill,so since it is 10 lvls higher than he is,he will get more points.And secondly,the "not much penalty" doesnt mean its equal at all.Still he wont get the same amount of points from some1 who is killing 10 lvl metins above him.My point is that if we put a lvl 105 killing 105 metins and a lvl 75 killing 85 lvl metins,and we make them kill the same amount of metins,the lvl 75 will always win and that means its not equal.Sorry if i am wrong at something,pls correct me.No offense!!!Thanks for replying!!!