PATCH NOTE 28/10/2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • How we can make S skills?. 30-40 rainbow stone for 1 skill. Rainbow stone drop chance like %40-50. So 100 hydra run for 1 S skill. What mean 100 hydra run 10.000 soulstone. Maybe 10k soulstone mean 50.000 metin. Amazing really xd. We losing 1 hours for 1 hydra pass in DC run. Why changed minions(in DC run) because of some idiot exploit players?. Should be enough remove just trick or treat box. Or we need other craft items for hydra pass.

Arent S skills supposed to take time? I dont see any reason to have them easy.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• I like the change to DC run A LOT. This run was never intended to get done solo. The soul stones you drop were intended to get split by 8 players evenly. Now we have a run concept that has been fine-tuned so people can farm it solo without crashing the market.

PS: I am confusion, is Shadow or Elspeth GA of the server? Both carry the same title for a long time now. Would be nice to get some clarity on the hierarchy.

• I like the change to DC run A LOT. This run was never intended to get done solo. The soul stones you drop were intended to get split by 8 players evenly. Now we have a run concept that has been fine-tuned so people can farm it solo without crashing the market.

PS: I am confusion, is Shadow or Elspeth GA of the server? Both carry the same title for a long time now. Would be nice to get some clarity on the hierarchy.

There is also Dulaan and Chris having the same title.

The only reason i have the GA Rank in the forum is, because i wanted to change some Forums, reorganise it a little bit and didnt want to bother Dulaan or Shadow with it when i can do it on my own.

• There is also Dulaan and Chris having the same title.

The only reason i have the GA Rank in the forum is, because i wanted to change some Forums, reorganise it a little bit and didnt want to bother Dulaan or Shadow with it when i can do it on my own.

Aha now I understand. Was just confusion, because you carry different titles ingame and on forum exclusively.

Cheers

• Arent S skills supposed to take time? I dont see any reason to have them easy.

Again read my post pls. I didn't talk easy. Already we losing 1 hours for 1 ship defence pass. This is not enough for ur understanding 'hard' ?. Ofc players will play like nolifer but dc run is a 2x relic soon will be +30min(2x death reaper) for enter to dc. Still this is easy? Anyways keep play hard.

• Again read my post pls. I didn't talk easy. Already we losing 1 hours for 1 ship defence pass. This is not enough for ur understanding 'hard' ?. Ofc players will play like nolifer but dc run is a 2x relic soon will be +30min(2x death reaper) for enter to dc. Still this is easy? Anyways keep play hard.

There are people who made S skill in 1 week before the halloween event. ( and i cant say it was fast cous ik how much they spent for it. )

And DC is not the only solution for soulstones. Also , you can farm profitable runs and buy your soulstones from people, it works like that too.

But whatever im done here.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• I'd like to suggest to put the Sidebar to the left of the window, much better than in the right cause the inventory for default is opened in that side too.

It is purposely put there.

Players are used to have their inventory on the right side, that means they will usually not click there.

If we move it to the left side of the screen, the chance of people clicking on it accidentally increases dramatically.

It also can not be attached to the Inventory as it will limit the amount of buttons we can put.

• It is purposely put there.

Players are used to have their inventory on the right side, that means they will usually not click there.

If we move it to the left side of the screen, the chance of people clicking on it accidentally increases dramatically.

It also can not be attached to the Inventory as it will limit the amount of buttons we can put.

It's pretty difficult to click on a thing that is just in the border of the window. And what will be the problem if the Sidebar is put in the left and people click it accidentally? It only opens the window, it does not trigger any action which can affect the gameplay.

Right now is pretty inconvenient to have it in the same side as the inventory. Cause for example I play many time with the inventory open and I need to close it first, or move it away, and then I can see the Sidebar if I opened with F5.

• It's pretty difficult to click on a thing that is just in the border of the window. And what will be the problem if the Sidebar is put in the left and people click it accidentally? It only opens the window, it does not trigger any action which can affect the gameplay.

Right now is pretty inconvenient to have it in the same side as the inventory. Cause for example I play many time with the inventory open and I need to close it first, or move it away, and then I can see the Sidebar if I opened with F5.

All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

And infact, having it on the left side can have people accidentally deactivate or activate the anti experience.

And who knows which buttons we will add there in the future.

• All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

And infact, having it on the left side can have people accidentally deactivate or activate the anti experience.

And who knows which buttons we will add there in the future.

but could it not be made for the dss thing that it turns the dss on and or off instead of just showing them ? i mean i just need to press O to see it my dss....

• but could it not be made for the dss thing that it turns the dss on and or off instead of just showing them ? i mean i just need to press O to see it my dss....

We already discussed that internally and checked which buttons are still free, we are looking into simply linking activation of Page1/Page2 to Ctrl + J and Ctrl + K or something like that, as you would need two buttons, there are 2 different DSS Inventories afterall.