Anniversary Event 2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

We are back again to celebrate yet another anniversary and this is our 11th Anniversary! Which means we are more than 1 decade old and we are super excited to celebrate it with all of you!

The event will have a duration of 7 days and will start on this Friday, September 18th and will have a duration of 7 days!

It will be divided into 2 categories of events:

• Game Events

During the 7 days, players will be able to drop Anniversary Boxes and both Kingdoms will benefit from 25% Experience Bonus!

In each day there will be 2 daily Random Events during the whole day, so pay attention to our in game announcements and to our Discord! All the scheduled events for these 7 days will be canceled.

The planned events for each day will be shared in this thread every day at 00:00 GMT+0!

In addittion we will be running the In Game Lottery for some cool prizes!

The rewards for the In Game Lottery are

• 1st Place: 300.000 Tec Points
    • 2nd Place: 200.000 Tec Points
    • 3rd Place: 100.000 Tec Points
    • 4th Place: 70.000 Tec Points
    • 5th Place: 50.000 Tec Points

IMPORTANT:

You will be able to drop Lottery Tickets, and once you drop a lottery ticket, its number will be assigned to your character permanently, which means you can drop it or sell it to the General Store. Remember that, even if you buy it from other players the number WILL NOT be assigned to you even if you have it. You have to drop the Lottery Ticket yourself, so that its number is assigned to you!

NOTE: Since the event will have a duration of 7 whole days, the drop rate of the Anniversary Boxes will be moderated to avoid Farming Overload.

• Forum Events

- Screenshot Contest (Theme: General)

During the whole event, every player can send me the best and most creative screenshots. The best 4 will be rewarded!

Crosswords Contest

- There will be a new puzzle to solve everyday which will be posted at 14:00 GMT+0! The first player to solve it everyday will get an Odin's Ring. Remember that you have to send me your answer via private message here on Forum. I will not accept any answers given in this thread.

- Best moments in Anniversary Event 2020 (Video Contest)

During the whole event every player can send me videos of their best moments during Anniversary Event. The best 4 will be rewarded!

If you any questions or suggestions feel free to let us know!

Any flame or insultuous comments will be removed. Stay clean!

We hope you all enjoy this year's Anniversary Event with us!

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

-(May be subject to changes)-

• Pretty sure this event is not like easter - you will drop the chests instead of items to "create" the chests. This means you will be able to see what the chest drops as soon as the event is live, unlike the easter event where you could only see the drops after the even was over (In case that is what you were worried about).

• Pretty sure this event is not like easter - you will drop the chests instead of items to "create" the chests. This means you will be able to see what the chest drops as soon as the event is live, unlike the easter event where you could only see the drops after the even was over (In case that is what you were worried about).

Nah I was just wanted to get some hyped you know :D Still fine tho. Not much left till friday =)

• Review one hour after the event started:

Droprate from Anniversary chest is incredibly low, most of my guild didn't have a single chest after an hour of farming. Which probably means like multiple hours of farming = 1 chest that contains lot of crap drops too.

And the Lottery Ticket drop is just a mess, they'll permanently spamfill your entire inventory and you're spending most of your time trying to get rid of these things while farming, which is extremely annoying.

So far the event has been very disappointing.

Would love to see some changes.

• Kentra u think somebody care about the game anymore ? :) u are so optimistic person i like u :P

I know that the team cares about the server, they spend a lot of time working on updates, creating and carrying out events, answering support-tickets and much more.

So yes I'm optimistic that they'll fix the anniversary event.

• Btw before anyone complains about the event or staff, you must think they are humans not robots to be working 24/7. If droprate is bad, it will be adjusted just get some sleep or something, event will last for 7 days cmon.

• Btw before anyone complains about the event or staff, you must think they are humans not robots to be working 24/7. If droprate is bad, it will be adjusted just get some sleep or something, event will last for 7 days cmon.

Fully agree with you, event has come out like 2-3 hours ago and people are already raging, it's honestly baffling and just shows how immature the community is.

They adjust the drop rate and everything will be fine, people should be focusing also in the in the other game events that are also going to happen that are also nice.

Lottery tickets are fine as they are (oh no my inventory hurr durr, I mean, you have a chance to win 300k TP, just endure it? and drop it right away, but anyway I digress)

After being in-game, I honestly feel for the staff, there's ALOT of men children.

Trust the staff, they only want us to enjoy the game, none of them have hidden agendas, plus they're a small team, anyone with 1% of knowledge about programming or developing knows how hard it is to do what they do, yet they manage to do it day after day, successfully and incredibly.

• Suggestion about lottery tickets:

Since they are assigned to the account who drops them and can be removed from inventory, why don't you make them timed like soul crystal key for example. You drop them and they have a 4 mins timer and they vanish afterwards on their own without having to keep removing them from the inventory manually.

Happy Anniversary, cheers!

• Suggestion about lottery tickets:

Since they are assigned to the account who drops them and can be removed from inventory, why don't you make them timed like soul crystal key for example. You drop them and they have a 4 mins timer and they vanish afterwards on their own without having to keep removing them from the inventory manually.

Happy Anniversary, cheers!

good idea, also it should be make 200 in 1 together