Posts by chunchunfarm

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

it is not about low drop rate, it is 0% drop rate bro

no, it's literally low, several people dropped a few, obviously it's hard since myself in 3h havent dropped any, but please stop spreading missinformation.

I know you guys probably mean no harm but you guys do more damage than anything, just be patient, like a normal person

Btw before anyone complains about the event or staff, you must think they are humans not robots to be working 24/7. If droprate is bad, it will be adjusted just get some sleep or something, event will last for 7 days cmon.

Fully agree with you, event has come out like 2-3 hours ago and people are already raging, it's honestly baffling and just shows how immature the community is.

They adjust the drop rate and everything will be fine, people should be focusing also in the in the other game events that are also going to happen that are also nice.

Lottery tickets are fine as they are (oh no my inventory hurr durr, I mean, you have a chance to win 300k TP, just endure it? and drop it right away, but anyway I digress)

After being in-game, I honestly feel for the staff, there's ALOT of men children.

Trust the staff, they only want us to enjoy the game, none of them have hidden agendas, plus they're a small team, anyone with 1% of knowledge about programming or developing knows how hard it is to do what they do, yet they manage to do it day after day, successfully and incredibly.