PATCH NOTE 07/08/2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • WTF IS THAT

• this not meley run this impossible run.

ty for that.

• This is simply ridiculous.

If only one kills the egg and the other the moobs, it's still impossible.

Wasted tickets, wasted time. I only went inside once. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Regards

• Thats not one eggs monsters, that happens because you do not kill the monsters and try to tank all at once.

Every 45 Seconds it spawns another 45 Monsters, regardless of the fact that you killed them or not.

• This is simply ridiculous.

If only one kills the egg and the other the moobs, it's still impossible.

Wasted tickets, wasted time. I only went inside once. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Regards

meybe shadowe or tary coom and teset which normall items idk this normall all update if new have same problam hope fix too

• meybe shadowe or tary coom and teset which normall items idk this normall all update if new have same problam hope fix too

I did the Tests with a player char that was level 105 with his Equipment and managed to beat the first floor completely on my own, having trouble on the Eggs but i never had this many monsters spawn.

What you will need to do is learn to form a proper party, your party had 3 Assassins, 1 Mage, 1 Sura, 1 Warrior - How do you expect to tank high level runs with 3 Assassins and nobody that can Tank stuff?

How do you expect to finish a run that requires strategic methods if you just facetank?

There's only this many monsters because you do not clear them and tried to facetank them.

• Thats not one eggs monsters, that happens because you do not kill the monsters and try to tank all at once.

Every 45 Seconds it spawns another 45 Monsters, regardless of the fact that you killed them or not.

With that amount of moobs spawning each 45 seconds and their hp value, it's obviously even if you kill them they will keep adding more and more over time.

• wee are allerdy ez bereks egg when egg coom 1/7 blood spawen thats mob

no any can tank this mobs u chek photo all map mob and all spawen last 1/7 hp off egg !!!!

I PRimis u thats one egg mob u can chek never one hit to other egg all 1 egg gm

• It is not our job to teach you how to play. If you think is too hard wait for those who knows how to play the game, maybe they can make you a video or gives you some tips.

1) On this run you get the final DSS items, so no you are not supposed to go there with normal items
    2) Every 45 seconds new monsters spawn, what you tried to disguise as "egg spawn" is actually a lot of minutes of you focusing on the stones instead of killing every monsters around. The eggs just spawn 11 monsters, every 25% of health missing or so.

3) It is meant to be a party run, like a real party, 1 or 2 deals with the statues, the rest 6 must deal with the monsters or you will fail. There is plenty of time to finish the run. And unlike other runs all monsters have 0 resistance, except for two hand where they have -5%

4) Wyverns deals magic damage, so stop crying if they hit hard, wear magic resistance items. It is 2020, you should know by now monsters deal magic damage.

With that amount of moobs spawning each 45 seconds and their hp value, it's obviously even if you kill them they will keep adding more and more over time.

Is doable, they spawn near the statue, you just need to stay inside the center and kill them, they can die in around 20 seconds top, is not much different than V2 V3 or Demon Tower, except they are 45 and not 200.

• I am not entirely sure what you are trying to say, PrincePersia, but wether or not you hit the Eggs, monsters will always spawn.

The eggs spawn monsters just like metins, the run itself spawns mosnters every 45 Seconds if you do not kill them.

• No the party is 8. Is not 2, is not 5 or 6. Is 8. The combination of which character suits better is up to you, if you failed with 3 assassins means you might needed different class there.

As usual you are just complaining because this is a new system. There isn't any run with danger from enviroment and no run where the monsters continue to spawn. You all got to used to auto attack while texting or watching a video and to put monsters with your buffer dead on one side of the screen so that you can do the auto attack without seeing damage at all.

Thats why you struggle here.

• :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

• Yes I knew this would happen people were all excited and wanted meley its finally here and they already started to cry about meley seriously lol. Try to figure out how to run it instead of crying and complaining about every update. I feel sorry for the team because they always care about players first. Thanks for the amazing updates.