[SYSTEM] Rarity Alchemist

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • When an item has 6ths and 7ths stats and you reroll the stats can it become legendary even if it was not before?

The way you explain the rarity system here [SYSTEM] Rarity System makes me not so sure wether something is legendary because it has certain stats or something has the possiblity to have certain stats because it is legendary.

If I where to reroll an Epic item would it have a 0% chance to roll a max stat? Or can it become anything?

I think it probably can become anything but at the same time I also don't really see the point of then still calling it "Legendary" when you can reroll it and it's just more stat lines. We also don't call the 5 max 1-5 normal bonuses something special. The label made sence before because the item dropped like this and you could not change it.

• Generally the rerolling here is not influenced by what type of rarity the item has, only the amount of stats.

An Epic Item can become legendary but a Mythic item can't, because Mythic has only 6 Stats while Legendary has 7.

The Explanation given in the other Thread is simply for people to understand what causes an item to be Titanic or Legendary for example and how the System in general works.

Just because you can reroll it, that doesn't mean a Legendary item is common. I doubt that anyone has a full set with perfect Legendary Items even though the Rarity Items exist since ages.