Damage Record

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Highest damage ever made on a level 110+ ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Am I the only one that finds this thing pathetic? :D
    You attacked a afk person in map1 and you are proud of it =) ..sorry to say but that is not the smartest thing son

Well AlmightyHoly

Look at you guys you have comment on ever post like these if he is from us. But nowWhen 25cm killed my acc with friend on him no body care he get 18k and end of story.

But Now When he get 33k it's almost like 18k+18k. Well this is true Victim of High Dmg Bum Bum. So If my acc get 18k and His Acc 33k well ahahaha I accept it now. No mater if my friend was o my acc with 4x PvM items.

Good Job Panic, Once again you show us their Weakness Spot.

• IronMikeTyson ilhan my son, i didnt raise you 28 years so you can show bad behaviour in the internet my son. im thinking to cut your internet because you play this game whole day since 8 years. mein sohn mein sohn mein sohn go work and stop wasting the 50€ i work hard for every month mein sohn

• IronMikeTyson ilhan my son, i didnt raise you 28 years so you can show bad behaviour in the internet my son. im thinking to cut your internet because you play this game whole day since 8 years. mein sohn mein sohn mein sohn go work and stop wasting the 50€ i work hard for every month mein sohn

you really have pretty much nothing to do to be spending so much time kidding someone else

• Highest damage ever made on a level 110+ ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

33k gearless on map1 or 13k full boosted and geared at NW what´s worse?:)

External Content www.youtube.com

• 33k gearless on map1 or 13k full boosted and geared at NW what´s worse?:)

External Content www.youtube.com

Surfing through my old videos.. nice !! I didn't know porki is my fan ^^.

Regarding the video, it's funny that in the same NW you are only running away from me even with your 10k's.

But anyway, if you wanna talk about damage, let the fun begin ^^.

0.35........489 poisonous cloud @ porki

0.58........3403 ghost attack @ porki

1.03........1809 spinning dagger @ porki

1.44........1363 inferno @ loreine

2.19........728 dark twister @ jkrr

2.54........3439 ghost attack @ porki; 2269 fatal strike @ serban

3.48........3686 fatal strike @ porki

3.51........1678 spinning dagger @ porki

4.48........1242 rupture @ jkrr

5.02........3192 ghost attack @ porki

By the way, is this a new record 489 poisonous cloud lowest skill ever made in a raid or NW :love: ?

• i dont see anywhere near 13k that i get from u? = i won :)

"Regarding the video, it's funny that in the same NW you are only running away from me even with your 10k's."

no1 is running away from you :D but yeah i know you yellows dont know that, but good teams call players to focus all at once to be effective ;)

and the 489 poison cloud? that happens if u use daggers without warrior stone and over all 0 vs warrior inside the gear... but hey i used daggers with warrior stone and voila u ate 13k :D

• Yes this happens to me too i was using 0 res when you hit me 13k, sometimes i take off shield and armor to fix visual bug :D:D:D.