Posts by MystickaLara

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Seelenruf

yeah thats true. i just thought you need to translate since the preview website seems good to me :P take your time

• [GM]Elspeth

Creating the Website, the poll, the translations etc. There is a lot more than just a little poll which you dont see.

• Seelenruf

but why is it taking so long to do a poll? i mean for translation u dont need 2+ weeks

• [CoMa]Shadow

A new server won't be confirmed before the results of this poll so no, is not opening in 10 days.

• [CoMa]Shadow

There are some comprehend issues. We said we will hold a poll to analyze the demands and see if there is a market for a new server.

• IronMikeTyson

future

• S3ke

10 more days ? where did you see that ? :)

• IronMikeTyson

just 10 days more let's rock

• UnkoJP

Where did they say that boi

• IronMikeTyson

10 days more till the new server !!! let's rock

• CapTaiiN

fish*

• CapTaiiN

do not judge to fast. i farm with 5 chars to

• deathpool

wow, well sorry my bad, gms ignore my complain

• spir00new

i am not bot bro Comprehensive guide to pull rate of all fishes available in Metin 2

• deathpool

gms ban this man, he is clearly a bot (yesterday in the fishman ranking he has the top5 with his chars) https://i.imgur.com/Bi8tw7h.jpg

• xFragamento

#s1 hype

• Cecilia Heinz

#s2 hype

• zera321

s3ke you just said you're new to the server, how do you know how this server was when it was started ? Omg nobody looks at those epvp members flaming

• S3ke

i hope to see you guys there :) all the best

• S3ke

shadow i think starting a new server is a good thing...and lets say its not gonna ''work'' ...many servers merged ...you could do the same as a backup plan

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

first one is nice, others too vulgar :/

MystickaLara yes! but not only easy ones (like 5min and u finish). Rewards should be random like the droping :P

I know that questing isnt for all the players and thats why the option of quest books with rewards that dont suck but it take time to finish would be awesome also.

in my opinion they have to be quick and easy, because they're designed for those who have little time to spend on the game (full time workers, people with more social life than us xD, etc.)

wait, that can actually be an idea, a daily quest system with easy quests and good rewards (lets say 10-20kk worth of items or directly gold), so even who has little time to play can have a boost and help fidelization of new players.

I would like to stay 75 so i can do lower lvl content cuz i heard from many players that at higher lvl you will strugle with gold.

As for resits and killing i can manage, i have decent gear and buffs.

So in my case what would be best to do 85/90 metins right?

in my opinion, lvl 75 is already too high to access the many options you have at lower levels. (61 seems to be the best in a matter of power/versatility)
    on top of that, you can do 85/90 metins also at lvl 80 or 86. i see no point in not leveling up.

and once again, the only way to get lvl 66 armours at your current level is opening a death reaper box, which prevents you from getting any rarity.

Where is the best spot to drop 66 armors and what lvl?

I'm lvl 75.

as far as i know, you cannot drop 66 armors from mobs at your level.

you'll need lvl 80, then you can try HL1, but the mobs there hit really hard.

in hl you need high block, high avg res, high magic res, at least 750 AC, very high arrow res and some lighting res, way more requisites than red wood forest.

the easier option is indeed red wood forest at lvl 86, there you only need some block/avg res and magic res, 10-20% each should already be enough.

if you're wondering what's the best way to make lvl 86, i'd say v3.

hope i was of any help ^^

i see now what you mean, downgrading like a sirius to battle sword.

well it's hard to say if that is even possible.

said that, i understand some titanic or legendary items are pretty unique, would be a pity if they turned up with huge flaws due to the last update :(

I was wondering if my Blessing Spell worked just the same as the Average Damage Resistance.
    If you hover the cursor over the skill it says "Physical Damage Resistance".
    Isn't it the same thing? or the "physical damage resistance" reduces every damage that isn't reduced by Magic Resistance (thus granting resistance even against certain spells)?

Also i was curious if the Average Damage Resistance also decreased magic damage (like the Dryads' hits)

Waiting for someone who knows better than me. Thanks in advance.

skill damage res is not useful on a low lvl shield, so it might as well be common, also undead and devil are required in advanced dungeons, nobody would go there with a battle shield.

imho it is worth really little, i wouldn't pay more than 10kk for it