Posts by Amnesio

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So i´ll post the newest videos here so you can check them out!

level 90 bio quest you mean.

gg

actually yes its easier to get higher dss stones like rare stones on the new lv95 map and generally you find more dss on the market now so it became definetly easier to buy dss.

External Content youtu.be

When did i say that i am 1on1 player ? Did i ever say that ? Hmmmmmmmm

for years you are participating in 1on1 events, challenging players for 1on1, doing 1on1 items, yup that says you´re a 1on1 player ...not to mention getting 1skilled in yellows while using 1on1 items bcs only 1 player started a raid :D

By the way, is Purge still using the same one set in 1v1 ? Or you guys made a second set in the meantime ? :saint:

i dont see any purges doing 1on1 and i dont own any items 1on1 :D you pretend to be a 1on1 player and own 1on1 items why dont you challenge others? lets say... mhhh.... 1on1 players like... jkrr? bokha?

Hmmmm so you killed kekiz 5 minutes earlier in the same budokan with 0% sword res, no falcon, no pvp items.

You are really special then XD. You are PRO.;)

he got 3 skilled bcs im pro you know, not bcs he didnt participate seriously ;)

also no pvp items isnt true i did use pvp items my raid set :) + pvm items for the block

Porki before fight : "he won't come he is afraid of getting raped"

Porki after the fight : "i don't have pvp items"

porki before and after fight: owning an armor with 10 warr res no rarity, not owning a falcon, not owning lv60 helm pvp, not owning heavens tear necklace, not owning sword res at all :D

"bro" i actually thought u raped me with like 80% hp left but now i know why you stay lowlvl to not fight in highest category :D

Bro you get 3.8k uncrit from one hand warrior, it's really somet

Wow how am i obsessed are you kidding me ? I did not even watch video of nw until i saw porki reviving my post which is like a few months old.

P.S. i think you meant "fool" not "foul", which makes you a fool :D.

"bro" lets compare again 3,8k uncrit and 6,5k uncrit, you know where this is going right?

i dont see anywhere near 13k that i get from u? = i won :)

"Regarding the video, it's funny that in the same NW you are only running away from me even with your 10k's."

no1 is running away from you :D but yeah i know you yellows dont know that, but good teams call players to focus all at once to be effective ;)

and the 489 poison cloud? that happens if u use daggers without warrior stone and over all 0 vs warrior inside the gear... but hey i used daggers with warrior stone and voila u ate 13k :D