Posts by EggHeadVater

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

IronMikeTyson ilhan my son, i didnt raise you 28 years so you can show bad behaviour in the internet my son. im thinking to cut your internet because you play this game whole day since 8 years. mein sohn mein sohn mein sohn go work and stop wasting the 50€ i work hard for every month mein sohn

HOHOHOHOHOHO look at that look at these Provokes and Insult ahahahahahahahah some1 is mad

Damn Keno look at him he is so mad now he can't handle it anymore ahahhahahaha Damn damn damnnnn

keno isnt here for you my son :P even panic already left because he is ashamed of your posts

btw i leave now, have to spread my genetics :P see you brahs in couple hours

So we are now talking about money hahahah all these money and you still don't dare to challange me to 1vs1.

But tell me why Ziron leave he had all the money and yet Kenan kick his ass from server yeaaaaa now be quiet

and where is Xallbador is he still dreaming me xDDD

ziron still left because of shadow :P i dont know you always asked xalbador to buy his gear, i dont think you ever were on his level 8|

if you remember adis/xiitheseries, he moved to germany and told me he earns more money on mcdonalds than in his old job in croatia. and we both know croatia > serbia when it comes to salary :P

Well its pathetic also when you talk about others i mean talking a lies :D As i heard you left the school cuz of metin you was crying to PizzaGirl how they fired you from school cuz of metin and now you talk about me cuz ur life is sad :*

i started sg after getting my degree :P if you ask politely you get a picture of it and see what you will never have in your hands

i also heard you tried to move to america,but you couldnt live in your parents house anymore and had to work on your own. so you returned to serbia to play more metin2 is that right? :P

You cant pay to anyone cuz first of all take urself new internet so you can play normaly :P

you cant even remember things for 5 minutes? :P my bad internet helps me to hit my skils when you run away from me in raids, why would i get better one?

25cm i still wait for the answer who lvled you 90-100? who lvled you 100-110 who told you to make your gear but now you became a shit when i moved :O

you did 93-98 because its like in real life when i go to a barber. i pay people who dont have any degree from school etc to do something for me i dont wanna do on my own :P

I remember when i was in blues. one Guy 25cm pm me and told man , DU BIST DER BESTE PLAYER AUF SERVER. i say it's ok it's ok i know it. and he said my dream is to be like you one day, yea i said to him my dream it's to be like Mike Tyson, but xD

everyone made fun of you back then and we still do :P i said, ok this push is well known he has to be decent but then bokha has beaten you 10-0 with always 20k left and i said : "nah nevermind xD"