Damage Record

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • .35........489 poisonous cloud @ porki

0.58........3403 ghost attack @ porki

1.03........1809 spinning dagger @ porki

1.44........1363 inferno @ loreine

2.19........728 dark twister @ jkrr

2.54........3439 ghost attack @ porki; 2269 fatal strike @ serban

3.48........3686 fatal strike @ porki

3.51........1678 spinning dagger @ porki

4.48........1242 rupture @ jkrr

5.02........3192 ghost attack @ porki

Man you really must be obsessed with porki and with metin in general if you wrote all those precise moments.. That is sad and tells a lot about your pathetic character :D

The fact that you hide your inventory only means that you hide something you are ashamed of so thanks for clearing that out (it could mean anything, you are not using your items or who knows).

This is not 2012 to hide inventory but i guess you wanted to hide all the fishes and the greater healings you used xD.

Thumbs up for making again a fool out of yourself <3

• Wow how am i obsessed are you kidding me ? I did not even watch video of nw until i saw porki reviving my post which is like a few months old.

P.S. i think you meant "fool" not "foul", which makes you a fool :D.

• Bro you get 3.8k uncrit from one hand warrior, it's really somet

Wow how am i obsessed are you kidding me ? I did not even watch video of nw until i saw porki reviving my post which is like a few months old.

"bro" lets compare again 3,8k uncrit and 6,5k uncrit, you know where this is going right?

• Bro you get 3.8k uncrit from one hand warrior, it's really somet

Wow how am i obsessed are you kidding me ? I did not even watch video of nw until i saw porki reviving my post which is like a few months old.

You are right with only 1 thing here, my grammar mistake xD.

And yes, you are obsessed and the fact that you do not realise it is really sad and worrying.. well good luck in the future but you it will not be a very bright one for you son. :)

Friendly advice, next time try hiding your entire account not only your inventory :P

• You are right with only 1 thing here, my grammar mistake xD.

And yes, you are obsessed and the fact that you do not realise it is really sad and worrying.. well good luck in the future but you it will not be a very bright one for you son. :)

Friendly advice, next time try hiding your entire account not only your inventory :P

You answered my post like 10 seconds after i posted it. Who is obsessed ? XD

• Porki before fight : "he won't come he is afraid of getting raped"

Porki after the fight : "i don't have pvp items"

porki before and after fight: owning an armor with 10 warr res no rarity, not owning a falcon, not owning lv60 helm pvp, not owning heavens tear necklace, not owning sword res at all :D

"bro" i actually thought u raped me with like 80% hp left but now i know why you stay lowlvl to not fight in highest category :D

• porki before and after fight: owning an armor with 10 warr res no rarity, not owning a falcon, not owning lv60 helm pvp, not owning heavens tear necklace, not owning sword res at all :D

"bro" i actually thought u raped me with like 80% hp left but now i know why you stay lowlvl to not fight in highest category :D

Hmmmm so you killed kekiz 5 minutes earlier in the same budokan with 0% sword res, no falcon, no pvp items.

You are really special then XD. You are PRO.;)

• Hmmmm so you killed kekiz 5 minutes earlier in the same budokan with 0% sword res, no falcon, no pvp items.

You are really special then XD. You are PRO.;)

he got 3 skilled bcs im pro you know, not bcs he didnt participate seriously ;)

also no pvp items isnt true i did use pvp items my raid set :) + pvm items for the block

• By the way, is Purge still using the same one set in 1v1 ? Or you guys made a second set in the meantime ? :saint:

i dont see any purges doing 1on1 and i dont own any items 1on1 :D you pretend to be a 1on1 player and own 1on1 items why dont you challenge others? lets say... mhhh.... 1on1 players like... jkrr? bokha?

• When did i say that i am 1on1 player ? Did i ever say that ? Hmmmmmmmm

for years you are participating in 1on1 events, challenging players for 1on1, doing 1on1 items, yup that says you´re a 1on1 player ...not to mention getting 1skilled in yellows while using 1on1 items bcs only 1 player started a raid :D

• for years you are participating in 1on1 events, challenging players for 1on1, doing 1on1 items, yup that says you´re a 1on1 player ...not to mention getting 1skilled in yellows while using 1on1 items bcs only 1 player started a raid :D

Let him be bro, it is clear he has some mental issues and he also logs on pushes account to like his own posts haha xD Yellows be

yel.. lows