Removal of Christmas Special and New Updates informations

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

at the end of this month we will remove the Christmas Special from the item mall, so this is the last chance to purchase certain items.

As for the updates, we are working on them and they will come with a bit of delay even because we are changing other things not related to them.

The first change is that we decided to allow the PK Drop from every negative in the game, starting from level 15. Thanks to your feedbacks we believe it is fair to have a potential loss for the negative player that attacks and becomes negative as currently this is done without any negative consequence.

The second change is a block by IP for every dungeon so that only one character per IP can enter inside a run. This is to reduce the solo play at least in those dungeons. Don't worry you will be able to enter with your partner / sibling / room mate.

The third is the change of the moonlight event formula. Currently the drop is influenced by the rank of the monster. The rank is displayed after the level of the monster but before the name of the monster, called also (Level x) and goes from 1 to Boss. To explain it better, if you kill 10 rank 1 they will drop much less than killing 10 rank 4. We decided to change it by level, the higher the level of the monster, the better the drop.

Thanks for the patience.

• The second change is a block by IP for every dungeon so that only one character per IP can enter inside a run. This is to reduce the solo play at least in those dungeons. Don't worry you will be able to enter with your partner / sibling / room mate.

Does this include DT?

• Finally listened to the players.....when i first mention to make dungeons IP'ed so players can farm together instead of being selfish to go solo....Good job and update....Better gameplay, better sale, no selfish make .sg great again xD :beer:

Early tips: If you have partner or sibling in ur house that also play metin and have 2 computer? one can use the Wifi of home and since we are in 2017 with trump industry you have mobile hotspot (mobile hotspot doesn't even take data for play metin)

• I don't think anybody will dare to use some loopholes to play solo. You all know what are the punishment that we inflict, they might be strict for you, but we believe is fine. It is a good deterrent to force the player to give up to his bad nature and play fair.

Last I would like to point out that we always listen our players, when the requests are reasonable or when the suggestion is not selfish.

• PK Drop: Nice one. If possible I would restrict players (map2) to their Kingdom map only.

IP Block: I got no problem with this. Good move actually. Even tho I think this one will hurt players the most.

Moonlight Event: Love it! Thanks for this one. <3

Probably not, since Shadow said its to avoid solo material farming and as far as i know theres nothing really to farm in DT.

Except the EXP. :P

• hi i play with my girlfriend in home, so now if we want to make a run i use my char only and buff, i have to use my main and she have to buff me in differents pc? can I? cuz we play together xD u said u can play with roomate too

• Hi. Can you give us examples. We will not be able to make DT, DC, Hell run with more than 1 acc on PC, right? I understand it like this. It is a good idea cus there are too many players who exploit it with 6-7 accs just for DT for example. But on other hand we would not be able to buff us and make it on 1 PC. Do i understand it right/ Thnaks!

• Yes you understand correctly, you can not enter with 2 character on the same IP in the dungeon, Example, you have joroberi and joroberibuffer normally you enter with these 2 in hell run now you can't with same IP(same computer) you need to have a co-op as another person(on different IP) to enter with you. No more selfish :)

• Hi. Can you give us examples. We will not be able to make DT, DC, Hell run with more than 1 acc on PC, right? I understand it like this. It is a good idea cus there are too many players who exploit it with 6-7 accs just for DT for example. But on other hand we would not be able to buff us and make it on 1 PC. Do i understand it right/ Thnaks!

You can play with as many accounts as you want at the same time, on every other maps OTHER THAN DUNGEONS. We created runs to be played in group and not solo. So if you want to be buffed, you need to play a mage or have a friend who use the mage. We believe this is a good chance for the few mage players to be needed in every dungeons and hence get some loot.

For this reason we are creating a sorta of extra skill for the mage, where they will be able to buff and cure every member in the party at the same time (dungeons only)

• well, in Dt it would be better to apply the rule for higher level floors, 7+, so people won't lvl up in there if that was a problem for you and they will not kill Blue Death alone, but for the 6th floor smith i think it would be best to leave it as it is. It's not like you make money for sure there, it's about luck too, and i saw some players using that as a way of making yang and in my opinion it is also good for the rest of the players too, that way accesories 54 are less expensive than they would normally be(and others, this was just an example).

I agree with this rule for the rest of the dungeons and for the higher floors in dt, but to take the Dt smith in a game where almost every spot is overfarmed is a shame in my opinion:) And also the players(maybe few) that farm there keepsakes and stuff like that and need buff, you should consider them too. Yes, they can ask someone else to buff them, but honestly speaking, who will buff someone on first floor in dt or from 1-5 just to share some upgrade items they drop?:D

• @Shadow
    Will the dropps still be the same or will every player dropp his own drop from boss???
    2 players=2 flame keys/3 player = 3 Flame Keys(for everybody one)

I think it would be fair to make the drop for each player and not only one drop for 2-8 players.

• Certain drops are under priced due to over farming solo. So for the time being no. If you solo a dungeon and now you have to do it in 2, is not a big difference. If a Dungeon can only be done in 8, then yes i agree 1 reward would be too low, but can you name a dungeon that you can't do unless you are in 8?