Posts by joroberi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

You can always level in New maps or in HL. I leveled at New Maps till lvl 100 and I am still getting some EXP while farming.What do you think how people leveled before the 11th floor?

lol yea you can make 10% per h it is not a problem but they said with new map we will lvl up faster than in 11th floor dt it is super boring lvling in new maps cus i get low exp and u get nothing from mobs hl same exp but some clams poisons and ice marbles but still low exp rate

I would like to ask where should 92 96lvl + lvl up now since u remove 11th floor as a lvling spot. It was super hard lvling there anyway but at least it was something. Is that new map a lvling spot too or it is hard and u must have perfect items to lvl up. Cus lvling nowadays is really hard for 92lvl+ if u dont have a 105 lvl to lvl you up for 1 day.

Hi. Can you give us examples. We will not be able to make DT, DC, Hell run with more than 1 acc on PC, right? I understand it like this. It is a good idea cus there are too many players who exploit it with 6-7 accs just for DT for example. But on other hand we would not be able to buff us and make it on 1 PC. Do i understand it right/ Thnaks!