[UPDATE] Refine Plus & Novice Channel 24/08/2016

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • No nobody who suggest things sucks lol, I may disagree with some suggestions but i keep them in mind. Sometimes a suggestion has bad points and good points, and i take the part that i like. Sometimes i think a suggestion is bad, but then i analize the game and I change idea. Again, only a fool does not change mind.

• I didn't say to make it fall again, because that's what provokes the stun lock effect, just to get the characters pushed back and keep on their feet. I believe that way stun lock wouldn't occur, the game mechanics would be close to what they were before but without the stun lock effect and low lvl PvM such as Orc maze wouldn't be so easy as it is now. But ok, it was just a suggestion, don't even now if it's feasible

• Talking from own experience, I think the game was very balanced before, I tested and dueled using every char possible. What mattered before was the SKILL of player, the gameplay. If you knew how to play, you had chances to win even against 'some better items'. Now I guess , the gameplay doesnt matter anymore, the experience of players doesnt matter.
    Im not complaining about the change but just sharing this.

Had chance to fight and see fighting best pvpers in server, and knowing the items they got, wasnt always same winner. Imo it was balanced.
    Maybe now more balanced or less. but untill we dont test it ( and testing means weeks/months of playing ) we cant say better or not

How come I agree with this? XD this is so true. Let me call us "top pvpers", we used to duel many times and guess what? It's all about experience. If you know how to play you gonna resist autoattack and everything.

Anyway, this new update can stay, and it has good and bad sides. But it killed my will making duels after I did few duels with warrior. I looks like joke. I don't even waste time doing skills, hits are enough.

I was dagger forever and I will stay dagger for long, but first our 6th skill being magical dmg made us disadvantage and now spinning dagger which in description of skill says it does same dmg as other skills but it actually do 2-3 times less.

This is just my point of view.

• How come I agree with this? XD this is so true. Let me call us "top pvpers", we used to duel many times and guess what? It's all about experience. If you know how to play you gonna resist autoattack and everything.
    Anyway, this new update can stay, and it has good and bad sides. But it killed my will making duels after I did few duels with warrior. I looks like joke. I don't even waste time doing skills, hits are enough.

I was dagger forever and I will stay dagger for long, but first our 6th skill being magical dmg made us disadvantage and now spinning dagger which in description of skill says it does same dmg as other skills but it actually do 2-3 times less.

This is just my point of view.

its normal you agree with it. you dueled vs top pvpers for years same as I did and you know, the experience was what mattered always.

For example if I play my account I may have chance to kill everyone in server, but if I put someone else to play on it he will fail against some weak char but good player with experience. Gave myself as example , but just example. it could be u , or anyone else. I had no chance to duel against any class yet but maybe later i ll try some duels.

peace

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• its normal you agree with it. you dueled vs top pvpers for years same as I did and you know, the experience was what mattered always.
    For example if I play my account I may have chance to kill everyone in server, but if I put someone else to play on it he will fail against some weak char but good player with experience. Gave myself as example , but just example. it could be u , or anyone else. I had no chance to duel against any class yet but maybe later i ll try some duels.

peace

You can test duel with me later, just look around yellows map1

@Shadow and others are invited to see too

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• Shadow its not that we don't trust you, you know we trust but we just don't agree with remove of stun lock <.< u say we are fools for not changing our minds but we can't change about it because stun lock was always in metin2 and the game never lost it's balance, players never complained about it and removing it just because u don't like the way 2 warriors fight each other it's just nonsense and like some players already said it's just against metin dynamics. The game is suppose to progress but with that update game is going backwards. You say balance is about to begin but i think that no matter what u do the game won't be balanced anymore if you don't put stun lock back on. I just hope that u reconsider and put stun lock again otherwise i don't know what will be the future of Metin2.SG.

• I never called anybody fool. I suggest you to read my replies properly before adressing meanings that are not there. When i used the term fool, i was speaking about myself just to be clear lol.

The balance is not over. You already expressed your feedback regarding this, even resorting to insult those who does not agree with you, I believe it is enough. You don't like this particular change. Noted. Move on now :)

• I love that stun-lock was removed! As an archer there was nothing i could do vs a warrior or sura who holds down space on me... now i just walk away... I am sad that getaway no longer does 3x damage on my dagger sin, but i think my sin is pretty strong the way it is..

Thank you for the update and i cant wait to see whats in store for the next update.

Dont nurf the archers!!!!! :hail:

• Hey shadow why dont you remove auto attack too? XD , let people click and break their space bar and mouse xd....since everyone complaining over one skill or whatever it is....xd :lol: :hail:

Then we will have people like this....

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    or this