[Maintenance] 27/07/2016

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Is like the heal skill, if it worked like a normal skill having magic resistance or mage resistance would make it useless. These 2 skills were meant to work this way because they deal a damage, one is offensive the other is defensive but is still damage.

Anyway the damage this skill does is irrilevant at the moment, I consider weird that your other skills makes 500 while your hits 1500-2000.

I understand. But when you will 'balance the classes' take in consideration this too, because I find it unfair since remove should be a weak skill , its impossible Spirit Strike to make less damage than Remove . and spirit strike is one of best skill if not best. and remove lets say one of weakest. I hope you understand me and you will take a look on this skill aswell if u will work for other maybe wont be too much work for this too. I think maybe class resistance should work against it at least. thank you

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Yes of course I will take all into consideration but like I said, the problem is not remove magic making 1500, is spirit strike doing only 500 xD is not by changing remove magic that all problems disappear.

thats correct.
    i love you

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Sura can only use Lion sword, that will change much, but ok i allready have a 47 avg lion sword xD

I'm afraid of the pvm balancing, to do solo bosses or runs is the only reason why i'm playing (Metin2)here since 4 years :dash:

• But if you continue solo you will play alone, literaly, because is team work the only thing that can keep this game on. You can solo farm for months, but then you will eventualy get bored of it and... nothing else remains since the pvp is messed up and the farming is already solo.

• I hope we will have runs that will actually need a pary...for real not other accounts from same player..this sould be made...restriction by ip for those runs..but ofc reward should be for every player worth..

• When you make it, that you need a party with difference Players(IP) like DaciaNKnight said and every Player get a reward from the boss, this would be great.

But when you make it that players can not solo a boss/run and you need 4+players to succesfully it, but only 1 get a reward this would be stupid and this would destroy the fun

• I never said that :)

But it would be stupid if for example you, complain that you need 8 players and hence 8 rewards, and then someone else solo it. This solo player will get 8x rewards.

If a dungeon is solo proof, the number of rewards can be raised. But currently the 90+ bio quest allow the soloing more than anything else on the game.

• When you make it by Ip-address, that 1 IP get 1 reward, when 8 chars with same IP, only 1 reward drop
    8 differnce IP = 8 rewards drop,
    Ithink nobody will sit at home with 8 active PC to have 8 difference IP's to drop 8 rewards xD

• About this farming solo, Warrior and Mage can do hell run or dragon run strong accs or Sura and Mage. But if u ask me or what i do if im you xd, i make these Runs like Hell Run or DC 60-70% harder why? bcs will be more much interesant and funny not like now One guy with 2x acc do 10x Runs pro day alone boring.

• Shadow don't forget about that not everybody have friends to do dungeons I mean 3-4 friends to do an Aqua dragon run. There are some fools who gained already OP gear to solo bosses but most of the players need a hand to kill these bosses. (My personal opinion). Also I don't think so you should change the Bio rewards since the main bosses like dragon is more powerful than on GF servers also Devil Catacombs .

All in all it's your and your team choice.

• Shadow don't forget about that not everybody have friends to do dungeons I mean 3-4 friends to do an Aqua dragon run. There are some fools who gained already OP gear to solo bosses but most of the players need a hand to kill these bosses. (My personal opinion). Also I don't think so you should change the Bio rewards since the main bosses like dragon is more powerful than on GF servers also Devil Catacombs .

All in all it's your and your team choice.

let him start the revolution. we will help with feedbacks then all will be well. if it will be crap in the end i think he can undo all.