Posts by Doxforded

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I've got cancer during I've read this thread. Guys make love no war please don't measure your e-p**is here just play and love each other .

PS: I'm not a hippie

@Diggachen

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:P You can come and start again with me anytime bruder

There are other ways to promote the server, true. But this one is nice for both, the server and the players.

The server gets promoted while players get chance to earn some TP.
    Free and simple for both sides.

Why would anyone complain?

I'm not complain about the even it's really nice true, and also good for the community. I just suggest to check out next time gleam and you will see a whole new era about giveaways.

PS: not a paid advertistment

Yea you don't understand bcs you don't care he is your frend am i right? Ofc you are, but others know what i saying here and yea its sad but truth . And for your info idc who you are or what are you to him. But afther this i mean all time u defending him but idc really hehehe. But complet server know is jkRR good person as person or no. Well 8-9 years is long period xD and now its too late for changing. Don't take me wrong but it's truth

I'm not a friend of him, moreover actually we are not get on very well. I still wonder what are you trying to explain .

JkRR is good guy a sry bro but you don't know his past and i swear in jesus that past can't be changed or get out from her. Now what he doing it's only his mask

No offens bro, but are you on drugs all the time ? Everytime I read your posts I'm like:

Omfg diese romanian nob ist nicht normal echt jz. Ey du da was ist das sheisse du macht 136k auf diese junge echt??? Geh auf 120lvl oder 115 oder jemand von dem gelben und mach auf dem 136k!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

o.O

Hello guys,

As you may know me I'm BuPoP. This day at late night I got banned for ever.
    All I want to tell you guys it was a pleasure to meet with you (some of you not) and play with you .
    I also want to thanks everyone who helped me or acted with me kindly. Also want to say sorry if sometimes I was too arrogant, stubborn, stupid and a lot more .

I wish you guys the bests and take care for yourselves.
    Have fun guys, my friends, my haters.

The last thing I want to say: Am I immature?

Bye

My personal opinion, no offense.

I understand you guys at TEC want more player and I really hope there will be more and more by time, but think about it, Hell-run at least 2 player needed and only 1 flame key and others will be dropped if as you said you are not going to increase the drop-rate according to the number of group member. Also it will happen with all of the Dungeons. Shadow as you said "Certain drops are under priced due to over farming solo" I'm curious which are these because as I see everything is getting more expensive these days. Also it was discussed many many times to play together bla bla bla but what if you lose one of your best friend in metin with whom you played together and since now there will be no chance to farm Dungeons with this IP blocking. Personally I'm not here to make friends I got my friends for a long time ago and guess it's the same with many of us.

In summary I think it's a bad idea but I hope I'm wrong because I love this server and don't want to players leave because of this regulation.

I have to admit this rule won't influence my gameplay long time ago I'm not doing Dungeons.
    Also I'm now a little bit sad to read this because I really feel because of this regulation many high level players will leave and I don't want it to because there won't be re-supply. Really hope I'm wrong

I fail to see the link between this update and the DT11 (why just 11?)

Sorry, I meant you just destroyed the exping for high level players not with this update sure sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: why just 11th floor? I ve to admit I killed blue death just for a few times so I'm not that expert but I'm pretty sure you also know spending like 2 hours or even more if 11th floor is messing with you and you get like a dragon earrings or a white pearl if you are lucky. Meanwhile a level 35 players can make more cash with metins on map2 :) . I'm not flaming you guys for it but I think you already regret it. Of course I know you been talking about the new maps where we will be able to get better exp but what to do until then ? Taking parts in the events and without them now sensless to play. Maybe only for some good bargains on the market.
    Sorry for the poor English tough. I'll practise it full time soon ;)