Metin Hunter

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Of course level 35 players won't receive same points as higher levels. Because you can kill map2 metins with weak equips/skills but you need much better things for level 70/85/90 metins.

Plus there are 4x3 metins spawning each 30 mins at Infernal Flame Field. And how many stones for map2? There are 3 kingdoms of map2 too.

I think this is balanced and fair.

• At 105 you have 6 different metins that gives you 60 points each, 4x in all channels, 3x channels.

A level 75 will get 50 points from killing a level 70 and there are just 3 of them in all channels.

For example if I take a look at the ranklist now, I see Heavypain level 75 on top but he broke 1058 metins since 25 April.

Amnezio is #2 level 105, but he broke 637 metins. And the difference in points is due to the lack of metins. If they broke the same amount of metins, they would be equal.

• I think the difference is made by the time that you need to kill a metin. ( talking about lvl 75 and 105 players ).
    Lv 105 with 10k per hit ( which is not easy to reach) kills metin lvl 105 in 1min and 10 sec aprox.
    Lv 75 with good gears too, kills metin lvl 70 in 20-30 sec max . there are 12 metins lvl 70 in all channels + lv 75 metins + lv 85 / 90 which gives more points I think.

gl everyone

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• I have 2x sura weapon... 100lv and 75lv and i use same crap poison+9 and i need 2min to broke metin 100lv with my sura 100lv and i need 30/50sec to broke metin 70lv with my sura 75lv...

But i don't see neither your level 75 or your level 100 on the top of the rank list. So the problem is not how much time you need to break a metin (which is your problem and something that you should fix by getting better items), so it isn't really a matter of levels expecially because you get more points with a 95 or 100 metin compared to a 70.

• Shadow u dont understand... Look last ranking... Jkrr try win and? And he dont win... Jkrr have best pvm items and this dont help cuz metin70 have lower hp like 95+ and in same time like jkrr break 1metin 75lv can make 2metina...and 75lv take more points for 2metin like 100+ for 1...

• But i don't see neither your level 75 or your level 100 on the top of the rank list. So the problem is not how much time you need to break a metin (which is your problem and something that you should fix by getting better items), so it isn't really a matter of levels expecially because you get more points with a 95 or 100 metin compared to a 70.

but still, 105 cant compete with level 75.
    6 metins who give 60 points each metin cant compete to a 12 metins that give 50 points each.

how many players lvl 90 + farms new maps? alot how many lvl 75 farms fireland/iceland/forest/forest1/newforest? = 1 person. maybe? im not sure(correct me if im wrong) :D anyway this hunter event is good. :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• but still, 105 cant compete with level 75.6 metins who give 60 points each metin cant compete to a 12 metins that give 50 points each.

how many players lvl 90 + farms new maps? alot how many lvl 75 farms fireland/iceland/forest/forest1/newforest? = 1 person. maybe? im not sure(correct me if im wrong) :D anyway this hunter event is good. :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

ofc lvl 105 can compete with lvl 75, JkR made same amount of points as HeavyPain each ranklist update last week.
    Besides there are a lot of low lvl farmers aswell in the maps you mentioned, if you don't believe me, try yourself.

6 metins for lvl 105? I think you forget that there are 4 different maps on which you can farm metins with lvl 105.

• she said Lv 105 not JkRR
    so please :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

jocks XDDDDDDDDDDDD

maybe 105 can compete lv 75
    maybe the difference is made by the playtime and the amount of metins we kill

gl luvs<3

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Shadow u dont understand... Look last ranking... Jkrr try win and? And he dont win... Jkrr have best pvm items and this dont help cuz metin70 have lower hp like 95+ and in same time like jkrr break 1metin 75lv can make 2metina...and 75lv take more points for 2metin like 100+ for 1...

You do realise that the guy who won the ranklist and the guy who apparently will win this week too (same guy) is breaking 1500 metins in 6 days XD? While the second in place only 650ish?

Is not a matter of levels, is a matter of numbers. You can 1 hit a metin, but if you don't break enough of them, it won't matter.

"
    but still, 105 cant compete with level 75.
    6 metins who give 60 points each metin cant compete to a 12 metins that give 50 points each.

Where do you get these numbers from? I don't know why you people make up numbers all the times or misread what the GA tells you. :S