Due to the high amount of daily refund requests due to mistakenly purchased Items on Item Mall, there will be a change in the refund procedure, as we had players who made more than 4-5 mistakes per week.
Before explaining it further, we remind everyone, that it is very important to read carefully the Item Names and its description to be sure of what you are purchasing.
Each Item has a detailed description, explaining by which Gender the Item in question can be used (if applicable), the stats, and the duration of the Item (if applicable)
Everytime a player mistakenly purchases an Item on Item Mall, the following procedure will apply:
- You mistakenly purchase an Item on Item Mall (For Example: Wrong Gender, Gifted to the Wrong Player, etc.).
- You should, then, contact our Support System: https://www.metin2sg.com/Support and explain what happened mentioning the Character Name, and Item Name.
- The Team Member in charge of the case will evaluate if you are eligible for a refund. The decision will be at the discretion of the Team Member assigned to the case.
- If you are eligible for a refund, it will be given in one of the following ways, depending on each case:
- By providing the purchased item to a different character in case of a wrong character gift mispurchase.
- By providing the initially intended Item to be purchased in case of a wrong Gender Costume/Hairstyle or Weapon Skin.
- By refunding 70% of the Tec Points in case the player has already several cases of mispurchases.
Remember that the gift option is intended for cases when the Item is not Tradeable or if you want to gift an Item to a friend. Using the Tec Point Rings allows you to avoid many mistakes.
We advise everyone to, please, pay attention to what you are purchashing and to read the deescription of the Item you wish to purchase very carefully.
Metin2 SG Team