Posts by Darkbllad3r

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Tary, as a player that had to use the suport for that purpose 2x in this xmas event i must say i would agree to that position and to all that, but please review and fix the items description in item mall.

Many of them don't say that they aren't tradeable or if they are.

also many, and mainly older costumes and bonus hairstyles, don't have the bonus they gift properly written, or even the extra bonus the players might be able to add.

tbh this decision should have efect after a full review of the item mall...

hope you guys don't take this as bitch****, im just trying to be helpfull, 1 of the 2 times i had to ask for help was because items were mislabeled.

the 2nd time was cause i purchased multiple items of the same and the timers started imediatly, and this should be something written on all the descriptions not just some. if the item starts a timer imediatly or only after taking off the mall storage