Fishing Extravaganza - DECEMBER 2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey guys,

As you may be aware, we implemented a new Fishing Map and a new Fishing System:

[SYSTEM] New Fishing System

PATCH NOTE 07/12/2020

The Event will start at 17:00 GMT+0 and will have a duration of 1 Hour.

Once the event starts, every player that wants to participate needs to teleport to the Fishing Map using the Teleport Ring.

In this new Event, you don't need to send me a private message anymore if you want to participate.

Rewards:

• 1st Place: 20.000 Tec Points + Fishing Pole +10 + 100.000.000 Gold
    • 2nd Place: Fishing Manual + Fishing Pole +8 + 50.000.000 Gold
    • 3rd Place: 1x Loach + Fishing Pole +6 + 25.000.000 Gold
    • 4th Place: 3x Grilled Shiri + Fishing Pole +5 + 10.000.000 Gold

Rules:

• You are NOT allowed to kill other players;
    • You are NOT allowed to use third party programs (actually it's a rule applied for the whole game);
    • You CAN fish with more than one account;
    • You are NOT allowed to summon monsters, bosses, or open Boxes / Chests that may summon monsters or bosses.

Looking forward to see everyone in the event!

Kind Regards,

Tary

• Hey guys,

The results are:

NamePointsFish
    OutOfMana552624
    KEKWABUSER476731
    Robeck464614
    SuXeed431221
    DPBuff427026
    PalitaGoblin398321
    GlutamineSG2389925
    DragonSt345018
    Shibisu308219
    DeoZ306523
    Harski254817
    Suspense11217
    FruchtZwerQ10685
    OwNaGe458554
    BankGewinnt6315
    Str0ngKong5752
    BadCompany995323
    Isit2581
    FishingHero2521
    PartyArti1211
    KongBuff501

See you next time!

Kind Regards,

Tary

• in 10 minutes didnt got 1 fish . thats not normal . i play this game from 2008. in 10 minutes not even 1 fish ? what changed ? i had a fishing pole + 4 and fishing book from the item mall. i can only see it as a bug.

• The lack of information can hardly be considered a bug.

thank you, Shadow. i'm actually very active on this forum and also discord, i read about everything. i knew i had to press asap as soon as i see the icon above the chars head, but still no catch. as u said there is 70%..lets laugh here. many times we get 85% to upgrade something like a wep or armour and guess what? fail. and im like, this is ridiculous. but now with 70% chance it must be like 23%. anyway i was only fishing at Fishing Extravaganza. dont take me wrong, i know u are the hero for this server but maybe its too fast to take a decision and you have too look at the numbers from last months on how many fishes got cought and how many this month. till now i dont think u can compare cause just yesterday u implemented this system, so we are just giving our real feedback. Nice map and mechanics but low chances to catch something.

• But do you realise people fished 40 fishes in 1 hour during the event, with a system they are not used to? With the old system they fished max 50, using multiple characters. Its all about adapting, i don't doubt you are unable to fish because you are used to the old system, but saying the chances are lower is wrong.

The system was set on monday, on monday you did nothing, you didn't even test it out, you waited the day of the event, so what do you expect?

It is the same crying as meley, too hard, impossible, nowdays the run is done in 15 minutes. What changed? Nothing, just people got used to it.

• I don't know about others but, I actually found it weird because I used fishing manual and fishing pole+10 still caught only 2 fishes. I also tried to fish 1 day before the event and today before event as well and with not much success. It feels like fishing manual and fishing pole+10 do not help much, since pole+ only enables you to catch other types of fish. I don't know maybe I am bad at fishing with the new system but that bad? Just my feedback, thanks.

• It only works with minnows since minnows lure rare fish.

That isn't changed by the way, it was the same even before, but maybe none of you knew it.

Ty for the info shadow, but with this system the use of fishing manual is kind of confusing, we need higher +pole to catch other rare fishes so what is the purpose of fishing manual now? (given that we need to pull fast when fishing bubble appears).