Anniversary Event 2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • this is very funny. Joined the game again after 2-3 years. bought TPs, bought costumes, bonus hair, mount skin, wep skin, pet, farmer package, all of them. ready for action cause i missed the game and wanted to bring a friend also. 2 hours of farming yesterday and not even 1 single box. 20 metins lvl 90 95 100 105, lemures. bay, forest. just WOW. nothing. bad choice to buy first the points, but really couldnt imagine there is basically 0 drop as i play from 2015 and it used to be fun this server at every event. but then cut down the drop rates, and again and again and again till we ended up here. we are married with kids now, so, if in my 2 spare hours per day i dont get any box with all the packages from the mall +a 50% glove just in case, then.. it means this game is only for kids who have all day to play, but it should also be a business and we should also have fun. maybe a box every 5-10 minutes would be a better 'moderate' approach.

ps: my Nirvana dragon is wow. love the new customes and weps and i like that this server is always improving. this game should have at least 100x more players.

• this is very funny. Joined the game again after 2-3 years. bought TPs, bought costumes, bonus hair, mount skin, wep skin, pet, farmer package, all of them. ready for action cause i missed the game and wanted to bring a friend also. 2 hours of farming yesterday and not even 1 single box. 20 metins lvl 90 95 100 105, lemures. bay, forest. just WOW. nothing. bad choice to buy first the points, but really couldnt imagine there is basically 0 drop as i play from 2015 and it used to be fun this server at every event. but then cut down the drop rates, and again and again and again till we ended up here. we are married with kids now, so, if in my 2 spare hours per day i dont get any box with all the packages from the mall +a 50% glove just in case, then.. it means this game is only for kids who have all day to play, but it should also be a business and we should also have fun. maybe a box every 5-10 minutes would be a better 'moderate' approach.

ps: my Nirvana dragon is wow. love the new customes and weps and i like that this server is always improving. this game should have at least 100x more players.

i farm with lvl 85 85-90 metins and got like 30 medium in 2 hours

The drop event is not influenced by any drop bonus, is simply about killing monsters. The more monsters you kill, the more you drop. Of course they must be within your level. Farming metins is not a good option since the monsters that dies when you kill the metin are not really killed by your character, hence they cannot drop anything

• I'm farming metin stones on lv90maps too and it's not as bad as you would think. Up to 10 boxes per hour is possible, of course you get much more if you just spam bravery capes at the lemures spot, but both ways work.

0 Boxes in 2 hours is impossible, unless you were farming with lv120, then your level was simply too high (max 10 lvl difference to the monster).

• To get anniversary boxes, you need to farm where there are 'more monsters', more monsters = more chance of dropping. Do not farm metins, so many players mentioned this already because when you are farming metins, you are not killing all the monsters so how can you expect to drop anniversary boxes. There are so many spots for farming.

• There's no point in farming 90 maps if your lvl is 108 or above, best to go farm hell instead.

"2 hours of farming yesterday and not even 1 single box. 20 metins" - that's 1 metin every 6 minutes, the quantity of mobs you kill is next to nothing.

Go to Dawn/Gautama map and capes on big groups of mobs, feel free to ignore the ranged mobs, even doing only 5k damage is more than enough to get 10 boxes an hour

• I talked to him ingame and I think the problem was that he was only lvl 90. Which means he couldn't get L boxes. He's now going to level up to 91.

But it's still surprising to me that he didn't even get M boxes, even though the mobs he was killing were in the 10 lvl difference range. :hmm:

• right. today another 3 hours of farming everywhere and still nothing. maybe my char is bugged or something. yes its a lvl 90 sura that i was using

Damn, well whisper this guy reaact in game, he has like 600 anniversary L boxes, I am sure he will help you he is like a santa.^^