Fear, best skill in game

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He is not the Hero we deserve. Unable to accept defeat, our Hero started quickly activating and deactivating autopots. Honestly I was focused on the duel and Fear is really deceptive, my mates have noticed. Fear is so deceptive that, in the slowmotions at the end of the video, it's possible to see the use of the potts only thanks to the bubbles around him, and not the classic potts ring.

No flame bro, but if you take it so personally that you can't accept a defeat, at least don't be caught cheating. When you want a rematch, I will always accept. See you in space cowboy.

• hahahahahaahahahahah

honestly was expecting that.

and gz for the duel. you have to be heavyweight category as warrior to kill a sura. and obviously you are. gg

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• i dont see any red pot, be a better loser and accept u lose.
    if anyone kill u in duel, it only can means he use red pots? come on, u die u lose. end of history.

Oh oh GodOfPvP here guys. If you don't see the red bubbles around him in the slowmotion clips is not my problem. Btw ty for your feedback bro <3

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He is not the Hero we deserve. Unable to accept defeat, our Hero started quickly activating and deactivating autopots. Honestly I was focused on the duel and Fear is really deceptive, my mates have noticed. Fear is so deceptive that, in the slowmotions at the end of the video, it's possible to see the use of the potts only thanks to the bubbles around him, and not the classic potts ring.

No flame bro, but if you take it so personally that you can't accept a defeat, at least don't be caught cheating. When you want a rematch, I will always accept. See you in space cowboy.

re-upload video please