Patch note 11/02/2019

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
    • AP formula is changed. Each class will raise their AP based on their main stat. (INT for Sura and Mage, Dex for Assassin

Did that mean that i make mire hitdmg on a metin with full INT in equip instead of Buffin Enchanted Blade with INT and then change to str? And as ninja i make more hitdmg pvm with crystalearrings instead of ebony earrings?

• Did that mean that i make mire hitdmg on a metin with full INT in equip instead of Buffin Enchanted Blade with INT and then change to str? And as ninja i make more hitdmg pvm with crystalearrings instead of ebony earrings?

for suras and mages INT will both buff the stats on your skills and boost your AP like STR used to. Same with dex on sin.

• Want to say something.

When someone has stones in the 3rd inventory (probably with the 4th happens the same thing, dont know cause I dont have 4th inventory D:), the alchemist (where you refine ores) does not detect those stones.

Another bug is, if for example you want to refine ores and you has 2 sura stone+0 stacked, in the window where alchemist show the stones you have for refine with the ores, only 1 sura+0 appears, so when you click on that stone to do your agate, both stones will be used for it (2, 3, 4, ... etc, as many stones you have). You need to divide the stones before refining if you want to only spend one stone.

About the skills books (and stones too), I would like to suggest the posibility to sell them all at once in npcs withouts the need to divide them (currently you can only sell to npcs unit per unit).

• Can polymorph, language, horse books, leadership etc become stackable too?

Also horse medals and clams would be nice.

EDIT: oh and changers, adders and blessing marble , which makes opening moonlights quicker and safer.

and scrolls of evolution and mutation since i mentioned moons :thumbsup: