Posts by Annonyum

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Pingu

heloo

• Hiumi

Only with white lion

• ShadowBlade

HeyHo @everyone is it possible to fight from a mount under level 35 ?

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

I cant log to the game, someone else is having the same problem right now?

• Gzanu

hey yo, it`s about to open a new serve r?

• PrincePersia

shadow on?

• EmyEmy

Please Shadow add halloween items on mall i want my costumes and hats

• EmyEmy

no halloween stuffs on mall yet?

• PrincePersia

no fix?

• deathpool

bug fixes + halloween

• TheBestB

rebot and hallowen update

• PrincePersia

its rebot or update?

• TheBestB

Server reboot

• KAHRAMAN

we can't log in

• KAHRAMAN

Is the server off

• HadroxHUN

When can we expect the Halloween Event finally?

• elisosa

is the hallowen event on?

• PrincePersia

ty

• mezzo

ty shadow

• [CoMa]Shadow

Server on

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

It just crossed my mind, it might've been already suggested here but i'll say it anyway.
    How about this, you make your shop, but is it attracting the players curiosity ? Is the name working ? Is the spot good ?
    What if the shop has a marker ? Every time a player clicks your shop you can see a number of how many clicks you have so far.

Cheers :gamer:

Nothing new here, the easiest they made the server more people will complain.
    I wanted to come back to metin for a while, but thinking in lving and farming P skills.... doing all that from scratch bothered me. But i still gave it a try. After i see how easy it is for new players now, i just got stuck on it again, I cant understand what is your problem at all.

For little extra AC you can use def potion 70AC for 3 minutes.

Ideal is to get 1500-1600 hp. Once you do that you get no damage and any other status is no longer required, AC is most important.

I have total 850 AC so far, Dark shield is still M6 tho, giving me 88 AC based on total INT i have.
    Also Blade is still M8 and i havent read books in a while, only giving me 330+ Attack power and 6% abs to HP.
    The skills will be a matter of time.

My Shield has 12 INT and 20% undead with 5+ INT (Mystic) maybe it would be better to get 15% Block and 20% undead.. and what special bonus ?

I Started from 0 on this server, on 12th January this year, so far got BMA+7 5+ Dark res 5%avg res, Def+6 and 2x ss+5, Poison+9 ss+5, lvl60 helm with mob 5% 15% magic res 20% undead 20%hp regen, and the rest is still a bit crappy but working on it.
    It might seem a bit hard but, its not, i also talk from my prespective, fish some clams once in a while, and some red changers, you can easily make 100kk+ in a single morning, get 2 clams aprox. 3-4 red changers and theres 100kk.
    Also from this last event of Valentines i got 20 Won, events make your life a bit easier too.

Indeed you are bad at expressing yourself "there should be an option new players and old players be equally at pvp. I dont say all the time but in some cases". Still "some cases" seems like hardly accomplishable. Lets supose theres an arena created and all players receive the same equipments to be fair right ? Not too strong, not too weak. The equipments would have to be created by the staff for you to use on that moment, creating equipment (6 items) for each players, and lets supose, since its an event that all can be equals, anyone can enter so, lets say around 200 players participate, 200x6 = 1200 items would have to be created. Is this what you had in mind ?

"MystickaLara yes!" Yes means you agreed with what she said. Thats what i "see"

Also, you want to be "equal" with players in PvP ?
    Some players here like i said farm 24h straight and put a lot of effort into the game, when they dont want to use mall.
    You cant seriously be expecting to be "equal" with someone that plays 100 hours a week when you only play 20. It wouldnt be fair to those players

I never said "quests with dropable items worth 10-20kk, or money directly gold".

Start reading my first post or the suggestion threat when i make it and we talk it later. I speak for old quest books (with modern touch) and i speak about a system for more rep. quests for all lvl gaps. Rewards and gaps its not the concern of a player.

As a player i want to have more options in game.

And btw, did u play on the original Korean server to know exacly what type of game is Metin2? and what possibilities it has?

I know very well what im talking about, MystickaLara said that, you agreed, so its the same.
    Yes i did play the Korean and ? Whats the difference ?

How a system with dropable quest books will ruin the economy (which is playerbased) is behond me. Could u describe it more plz?

This game is old sure. The players getting older and forget? dropable quest books were in game. End we all know "old" games that last in time and became even better in time.

It was said before, "quests with dropable items worth 10-20kk, or money directly gold" This is has to be a joke.
    Unless you specificly want the old quest books that will reward you 100k, about that, i agree. You can have fun doing your quests and 100-500k reward seems ok for it.