[BAN] Countermeasure against Cyberbullism on Metin2SG

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • It doesn't matter how much money a player spend and to be honest we rather have a polite non maller than a toxic maller who gives hell to the other players. We don't break our back all days, delivering updates, tweeking stuffs, fixing bugs, improving the services, to see people quit because a bunch of players have nothing better to do than harrasing half server all days.

This right here. :thumbup:

• The point that you guys are trying to get across is great and all but i feel the team is leaning to one side a little too much. the trolling has been going on for quiet a while and guess what? it didn't only come from the side you are banning all the players from. how would it be fair for you guys to ban people like lacex and 25cm, while people who have always brought a bad name to the game such as almightypush and other yellows that do the EXACT same thing just get to walk around freely? If something is going to be enforced it should be fair and this is clearly not. I have rarely ever talked to either side and this is my opinion from spectating everything that has happened while ive been playing this game.

If you take side with lacex and 25cm, you are clearly out of this circle and you aren't just spectating.

To put AlmightyPush or anyone else in the same bowl with 25cm or lacex, it's just crazy, because you clearly haven't joined too many raids or spontaneous events from which you could gather some relevant opinion.

First of all, i know AlmightyPush for some years, more exactly i know him since i started to play on this server and he never, not even once, talked about real life in pvp, he never insulted someone's family or talked about someone's family, he never threatened anyone due to ingame fights and he never harmed anyone in any way other than ingame pvp.

Trashtalk can be about game or can be about real life. There are 2 different things and anyone should have the common sense to understand the limits. This thread is a consequence of a long time discriminatory behavior of some group of players who could not understand the difference between real life and online life.

I have many proofs in pvp videos that me or my friends try always to avoid and reject this kind of behavior, even in some videos that i already posted in the last months, it can be seen who are the persons who trashtalk the most, who talk about real life issues and who start all the insults.

Myself, i never started to insult anyone unless he insulted me first. Yes, i trashtalk in pvp, but only about game, only about ingame character, nothing crossing the limit.

If someone insults my family or threatens me, i usually give harsh answers because i cannot stand silent and turn the other cheek, but this is how i am.

Some people like AlmightyPush don't even answer to this kind of insults altough players like lacex or 25cm insulted him in any way you could ever imagine. He never insulted back or threatened them in real life and i admire this because like i said, i am different and i cannot be indifferent when someone threatens me in real life.

If you tell me to delete char because i suck in pvp and i am the worst player ever or if you tell me to **** *** because my ingame persona is annoying to you, i can accept that and altough i will return the same kind of answer, things will stay cool because it's only a game and we are in 2018 and we don't live in North Korea.

But if you start talking about real life and threaten me and insult my family, then something must be done.

Regarding the ban, it's a diserved ban. It's mind**** just thinking how can someone search for another player's real life.

In a way, i regret it because i won't have the chance to kick his *** anymore^^.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• all this goes out the window when u place ur char in middle of city with an auto typer shouting insults for 24 hrs.he might be a great guy but ive never seen that side of him, maybe only comes out when the moon is out?

• me and lacex have fought over a spot for 4 hrs before and for you to say i take his side is hilarious. i love criticism and advice, so when i do something wrong or am out of line i love it when someone points it out for me, and dont like to be lied to about me being a great guy cus lying to me doesnt make me a better person(referring to you kissing ass to ur friend). Also if you think i am taking side when i specifically said that both sides r to blame then i really dont know what to tell you brotha

• "to ban people like lacex and 25cm, while people who have always brought a bad name to the game such as almightypush and other yellows that do the EXACT same thing just get to walk around freely"

To me it sounds like you are taking sides, you can deny it but your words say the opposite.

First of all, i am not kissing *** of anyone, i didn't say he is a great guy like i didn't say i am a great guy aswell. You put words i didn't say to my mouth, all i said is he and me and my friends didn't do what you are trying to say but seems you failed to make your point.

I did not say i am a nice guy, i did not say he is a nice guy, i did not say my friends are nice or any of the nonsense you wrote.

You made some stupid statements and you are indirectly pointing finger towards me and my friends because we are the only ones that are involved in pvp so when you say "other yellows" there are not many choices to make.

You are making accusations without having any idea about how things go, you are probably one of those guys who hide on their lvl 15 shop to watch other people fight and pick one side. I never saw you, not even once, in a pvp fight, never saw you in events or any other circumstances in which one side would talk with the other side. How can your opinion even be relevant when you never took part of anything, you never were close to us ?

By the way, can you explain me how can a non pvp char fight for 4 hours against a pvp char ? I'm just curious because i never saw you in a fight before.

• And i don't wanna make you look like a fool, but do you have any proof, one single proof that me or any of my friends ever started to insult ?

Show me one proof, you say things like "he is shouting insults for 24hours" but don't you have a screenshot or anything ?

And maybe i have to explain you like i explain to a 3rd grade kid, do you even know the difference between real life insults and ingame trashtalk ?

You tell me that we do the "EXACT same thing", you ever saw me or anyone from yellow posting real life pictures of someone ingame ?

You ever saw me or anyone from yellow saying things like "i **** your life, i find you in real and kill you" ?

You say things like "yellows brought a bad name to the game" when you or your guild members kill steal low level new players 24/7 but in a pvp fight you log your lvl 15 shop to watch.

• If you take side with lacex and 25cm, you are clearly out of this circle and you aren't just spectating.

To put AlmightyPush or anyone else in the same bowl with 25cm or lacex, it's just crazy, because you clearly haven't joined too many raids or spontaneous events from which you could gather some relevant opinion.

First of all, i know AlmightyPush for some years, more exactly i know him since i started to play on this server and he never, not even once, talked about real life in pvp, he never insulted someone's family or talked about someone's family, he never threatened anyone due to ingame fights and he never harmed anyone in any way other than ingame pvp.

You'd have noticed Push's bad attitude if you ever happened to be on his way.

So if anything, AlmightyPush behaved just as bad as 25 did. Just like the rest of us did.

To me, Push's comments about somebody's leaked photos or 9 to 5 job or real-life wealth are just as gross as using somebody's face as a profile picture on an online forum and throw shade on it.

I think that first of all, we all need to search our hearts because WE ALL are just as guilty as 25.

We all at some point in our gameplay threw **** or made snide comments about someone else.

I'm not speaking from the outside, I know what I'm talking about.

I recall chiye being harrassed for his weight during pvp, same with maria's nationality, radu's looks and even lullaby's private pictures. EVERYBODY had their opinions voiced pretty much out loud in a context where online gaming was taken to an all other level.

I personally threw **** about a girl who in-game is a gold digger. I should have just minded my own business, just like everybody else should. And I have yet to aplogize to that person.

The hate that we all see today has got its roots years ago, when people were allowed to **** on eachother without limits, and it continued spreading like a virus involving people that at first were not directly connected but that decided to pick sides and made its way to this days, pheraps even in a even worst form.

I feel like this has come to a broken point, and a change has to be made.

I'd like to suggest some group therapy just like in the movie MEAN GIRLS.

Otherwise another day, another slay. Who's next?

"People respect it when someone they are distant from is boring and harmless. However, they only like that person because he or she doesn't get in their way. No human would want to hang around a boring person."

"The weight of a sin depends on the person measuring it."

• I never reported someone who made jokes about my weight, about my nacionallity or when many of them treated me of finding me in real life and kill me. It is just ridicioulous and nonsense and its behaviour of 2nd grade kids.

My reports were only if someone insulted my family. Why should I report someone who makes fun of my weight? I tried many times to ignore and change topic/make fun, but they were not getting it and yet they continued.

I remember when we used to really troll in pvp. But this nowadays is just too far.

I hope we will enjoy pvp and other events in peacefull way.

• My post wasn't directed towards you.

I just pointed out few episodes in which things escalated that I had witnessed.

You are actually one of the most polite person i've met here, because even though we stopped talking and started to pvp against each other (if a healer undergeared like mine who only played support during ride can even say to do "pvp") I never saw you trashing on me or harrassing me in any way, and for that I've always admired you. I can also name another guy, DonJohn who even though our teams were up against he was actually helpful for questions about my gameplay or items and suggestions.

Same goes to Radu and most HowHigh members who I initially had rough times with I discovered to be really cool people.

We all have our own unique personalities, our good sides and our very bad sides but we have to manage to make it together, just like a big family would.

After all WE ARE METIN2 SINGAPORE, we are one big ship, none of us should let any other one be left drowning.

We need to play the game casually or competitively but ALWAYS keeping in mind that the respect of one another is the most important thing to be able to grow both as a community and also as single human beings ourselfs.

"People respect it when someone they are distant from is boring and harmless. However, they only like that person because he or she doesn't get in their way. No human would want to hang around a boring person."

"The weight of a sin depends on the person measuring it."

• "I remember when we used to really troll in pvp"

Ye like Keno said it's nice when things have limits...Would be very boring without flame and trolling in pvp because otherwise would be like playing singleplayer game, but like i always said things should go as far as it involves only ingame talk, without real life insults or harassment.