Posts by A.O.S

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• L0lu

Yo guys, can any1 tell me the proce of this necklacke? https://imgur.com/vXS5Bb4

• naumy99

Buy spirit blessing

• Onyekuru

i cant post anything in any thread, postbox is kinda locked and all black. No idea why

• Chanyo

Hey

• CapTaiiN

how long can i buy valentinsstuff in itemshop??

• Snipas

btw guys @Darkbllad3r if anyone wants Spirit Blessings at 350kk :P

• GreatDeath

We're streaming now :3https://www.twitch.tv/weplay2gether_

• Harksi

ah forum is fast again... what a blessing

• CapTaiiN

joooooo

• severina

<3

• AlphaF1

Peace

• Vlupix

nvm my mistake!

• Vlupix

why the ox started earlier than it was written here?

• zera321

change host of this forum it's so slowwwww

• Annonyum

Lmao i just noticed im back there on top of the wolf xD

• Technologic

to many players on server so its overloaded xD

• A.O.S

lmao why this page so laggy

• UnkoJP

thank you for updating it :)

• UnkoJP

as you can see, front page hasn't been updated since last year valentines lol

• UnkoJP

http://prntscr.com/mi7bx4

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

vlupix the updates dont have to be focused on certain things only, it can also be small tweaks to further improve the game. i dont see why not

honestly this server would probably bloom if they reset it. A LOT of people look for new servers and mall the crap out of their accounts to be the first to either max lv or best pvp. the only bad thing is that this was once an official server and would pretty much screw over every person that worked so hard for years on end on their level and items. the only way they would be able to make it up to current players would be to give them mall coins or something that would make them not lose interest.

any time anyone has said anything to help out or give a suggestion to make the game better they get hushed and told that it's non sense. u dont understand how many times ive been told by people that one of the reasons they have left the game was because the game doesnt feel welcoming and are always treated like crap by a certain someone, and to some extent i understand that u have to be strict but there is a limit to how much people can be looked down on and disrespected before they just walk away and never come back.... also about the shoutbox you're literally asking me to name u half of my friends list in the game and when u said that i just face palmed and pretty much said ok forget it ur right im wrong.

No I don't know everything, but when you explicit tell to one of our Gms or helper that you are mad because you did not receive any help from your situation, despite our rules are clear regarding it, it shows exactly that what I said is correct. As a matter of fact, when I confronted you about this, you twisted again claiming you got told "we couldn't do it" and "you know" we could even if noone told you those words.

Seems like twisting facts is an habit to you. Once again, I did not say the server is flawless, I gently asked you some names to see if what you were saying was the truth, you did not provide any which is fine. What is not fine is addressing me words that I never said.

actually i have never told any gm or helper or santa clause that i was mad. the only thing that bothered me was that i was told "it cant be done" instead of saying we choose not to do it, which means i was being lied to and there was no reason for it. as i stated before there is no reason for me to be mad at all, and i am able to realize that it was my mistake to which nothing could be done about it. i actually learned how nice people could be, even when i decided to not make a big deal of it everyone was there asking me if i needed help...meaning i gained more than i lost IMO

how about we drop this topic since it isnt related?