duel vs lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Talks about pride Dude you dont even have a pride because you come from serbia the most Mixed humans on earth Srb learns turkish how Mixed u can be

I couldn't resist to such stupidity. I have to answer because you are lost.

You are german, I suppose, and you learn english. Should I call you mixed german because you are learning other languages?

How it makes me mixed if I know turkish and other languages? You should read more history and learn something, it is for your good. We live in 2018, internet and knowlage is free for everyone.

It is actually sad, because you are trying in all ways to "provoke" and yet you fail everytime.

Peace

• You miss the point...if no one attacks you it's because you are irrelevant in raid you make 3k spirit in everyone and you also run too much so why should we focus you ? If you think you are strong think again cos you saw what happens when we focus you... you die in 1-2 shots....

Well what to said he thinks he is King of Server xD

BTW don't forget you are the only player around here who ever got 1-skilled in a raid when full hp.

Yea he got it with PvP Gear, not like some players here with PvM Gear, than lets post video how we killed him xDDDDDDDD

• I couldn't resist to such stupidity. I have to answer because you are lost.

You are german, I suppose, and you learn english. Should I call you mixed german because you are learning other languages?

How it makes me mixed if I know turkish and other languages? You should read more history and learn something, it is for your good. We live in 2018, internet and knowlage is free for everyone.

It is actually sad, because you are trying in all ways to "provoke" and yet you fail everytime.

Peace

Well i think he is just Racist nothing else + His Behavior is so so so much bad he can't control it. But he is not the only one with cheap words, 25cm and MrSIck use same story.

• yo diggas brothers AlmightyChief is back on the pitch 8o

my new char is Barnito i started all over again few days ago and i wanna see if i still have much motivation and insanity to play this game too much like before. so salute to everybody :P

i played this game much enough to know you guys and i can say all of you were decent people, i had nice conversations and friendship with each one of you on time, i understand the fighting is hotter and funnier when you flame. but i wanna warn you guys please lower your tone a bit, avoid insulting and attacking to personality, anger will only end up like me(ban).

ps: this thread reminds me of one and a half year ago when we dueled with xWarn, it was a competition that who reaches 5 wins he wins. when it was 4-4, i cheated (fulled my hp with a fast click on autopot) and won. i felt like i must win... so it was my confession, sorry xWarn bro i love you. but i was using pvm poison sword so i rocked anyway :D

• Mighty talks again about old History Ilhan nenn mich papa du hund.

Like i said he thinks this is World war 3.

??????

Talks about pride Dude you dont even have a pride because you come from serbia the most Mixed humans on earth Srb learns turkish how Mixed u can be and talks about pride.

''Most mixed humans on earth'' , ''how mixed can you be'' Oke Lacex first to tell you that i knew that you are stupid , but to be stupid that much i didn't believe , you should go back to school , but oh school can't make you smarter its just natural some people are just born stupid like you .

And let me tell you some historic things , because i see you don't know .

Everyone is free to choose in what to believe , same as you got all over the world Russian muslims, german muslims and the rest of world its just a religion so you also have a part of Serbian country where is 80% muslim people, but you are stupid to understand that as i said before.

Learns ''turkish'' as Chiye already told you its 2018 and people like to know alot of languages and its + in all aspects .

Also 1 more thing when i ask you are you german? Your answer is always NO! , i am Austrian , then why do you talk German language?. Thats your mothers language i mean you learn that in school? So where is your own language when u say shits like that?

• ''Most mixed humans on earth'' , ''how mixed can you be'' Oke Lacex first to tell you that i knew that you are stupid , but to be stupid that much i didn't believe , you should go back to school , but oh school can't make you smarter its just natural some people are just born stupid like you .

And let me tell you some historic things , because i see you don't know .

Everyone is free to choose in what to believe , same as you got all over the world Russian muslims, german muslims and the rest of world its just a religion so you also have a part of Serbian country where is 80% muslim people, but you are stupid to understand that as i said before.

Learns ''turkish'' as Chiye already told you its 2018 and people like to know alot of languages and its + in all aspects .

Also 1 more thing when i ask you are you german? Your answer is always NO! , i am Asutrian , then why do you talk German language?. Thats your mothers language i mean you learn that in school? So where is your own language when u say shits like that?

Pride and Honor won't allow me to be like them, so i wont provoke or insult. But You are Right like Bambi said its 2018 year ppl use internet for languages and etc. And i tell you guys again,his bad Behavior have no lines no end he just continue.So i don't know maybe he is just Racist.

• Shadow need to close this thread , panic made this only to show how retarded you are not to flame you (retarded its not a flame cuz you are retard :D, so just show off) .

But you always cry about everything, you guys should get some real life even i heard that you , porki, 25cm link picutres of some players from Paradox are u really that retarded , or you are mad ?, have complex cuz of a game mhm , maybe brain problems you should visit ''DOCDOR'' , but you are '' BIG BOY'' naturally the dogs that barks does not bite , in real life you are 100% pussy so you can hide behind your monitor BIG BOY. same as this 19 years old 25cm and his brother Ziron who stoped playing long ago still keno cant go out of his mind .

• Shadow need to close this thread , panic made this only to show how retarded you are not to flame you (retarded its not a flame cuz you are retard :D, so just show off) .

But you always cry about everything, you guys should get some real life even i heard that you , porki, 25cm link picutres of some players from Paradox are u really that retarded , or you are mad ?, have complex cuz of a game mhm , maybe brain problems you should visit ''DOCDOR'' , but you are '' BIG BOY'' naturally the dogs that barks does not bite , in real life you are 100% pussy so you can hide behind your monitor BIG BOY. same as this 19 years old 25cm and his brother Ziron who stoped playing long ago still keno cant go out of his mind

Pride and Honor is with me, it's waste of time to lose nerves with such of ppl like them. No matter what you said or do , they just keep talking and doing the same. Well i meet allot off Internet gangsters and they told me we find you Push, we make your life looks bad we do that bla bla. But when i find some of them real names they just being to be very silent. Than i find info about 25cm than MrSick and manny before them and i saw they are just good on keyboard nothing else.

So i don't care about their real life or what they do, or are they black and white or yellow, or Serbians or muslims or christian we are all humans just different Religions. So Lacex54 calm down if you are not Racist than don't act like one off them. Ty peace

• You Guys are Mixed what you expect you guys learn turkish since years and being Moslem has nothing to do with Learning turkish it just shows how Mixed you guys are Ilhan acting here like a priest with Peace ect. And now also kenan did join the most retarded guy on sg just a 30 Kilo kid that failed evrything in his life. Just the name KENAN shows that he is Mixed.

Aleks

You say shit like 100% Pussy Dude i would eat all 3 of you kids iam not like you hiding in other Country because in serbia best Place for work is Belgrad and ther u get 700 euros monthly so its normal you go other places for work.

If you was iam just BARKING like a Dog Why you dont challange me then? And check if iam only barking i also saw your ugly face so go fix your RL.

You kids talk about MOSLEM being muslim is a Religion that has nothing to do Why even start discuss over Religion now no sense.

Ilhan and Kenan 2 Mixed humans on earth.

??????

But you always cry about everything, you guys should get some real life even i heard that you , porki, 25cm link picutres of some players from Paradox are u really that retarded , or you are mad ?, have complex cuz of a game mhm , maybe brain problems you should visit ''DOCDOR'' , but you are '' BIG BOY'' naturally the dogs that barks does not bite , in real life you are 100% pussy so you can hide behind your monitor BIG BOY. same as this 19 years old 25cm and his brother Ziron who stoped playing long ago still keno cant go out of his mind .

Stop saying shadow this shadow that

If you guys would shut up ther would be not even flame but Ilhan thinks he will get last words thats why he is always answering so i dont care.

i said you manytimes aleks

Dont get into this shit or I will have a new Mobbing kid in sg i dont think you wanna become a victim

• Google your name Kenan that should proof enough 30 Kilo boi

• haha damn, these guys write hundreds of pages in forum and the next time we raid they get smashed like always. funny to see that the only thing they can do is talking :D for you panic, i hit every single player of your guild 10k+ on raid while you do 6k crits on buffmages :D :D :D next im pertty much invincible, i didnt die in 90 minutes of raid. dont tell me you guys dont focus me, you try it every once in a while with 5 people and see that i dont die, then ofc you dont focus me cause its a waste of time.

• And now also kenan did join the most retarded guy on sg just a 30 Kilo kid that failed evrything in his life. Just the name KENAN shows that he is Mixed.

Are you sure about that boy? cuz i see here only one angry bird.

Aleks

You say shit like 100% Pussy Dude i would eat all 3 of you kids iam not like you hiding in other Country because in serbia best Place for work is Belgrad and ther u get 700 euros monthly so its normal you go other places for work.

If you was iam just BARKING like a Dog Why you dont challange me then? And check if iam only barking i also saw your ugly face so go fix your RL.

Again about Real life, you really have in your brain problems. something is wrong with you!!!

You kids talk about MOSLEM being muslim is a Religion that has nothing to do Why even start discuss over Religion now no sense.

You are the one who act like a Racist already 2-3 months.

• dont get it u said 100% can only Bark so you challange me my son Why u always need Change your words.

Kid

Man be realistic if u are retarded you can understand some things challenge WOW thats what everyone says online challenge me :D and pls stfu u know that would never happen :D For a game Ohooh