duel vs lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • I'm not an expert but i think that this kind of racism is banable.

Flame and trashtalk is one thing, racism is different story.

You went again full retarded stop saying what is bannable you are not a ga or a gm so shut up.

And iam not Racist i have many serbia friends my best friends are from serbia so dont get on my nerves i just showing ther prides

• Man be realistic if u are retarded you can understand some things challenge WOW thats what everyone says online challenge me :D and pls stfu u know that would never happen :D For a game Ohooh

If you would stand up it would happen it happend one time already for me so ist not for the game ist for your Dirty month and shity face

• haha damn, these guys write hundreds of pages in forum and the next time we raid they get smashed like always. funny to see that the only thing they can do is talking for you panic, i hit every single player of your guild 10k+ on raid while you do 6k crits on buffmages next im pertty much invincible, i didnt die in 90 minutes of raid. dont tell me you guys dont focus me, you try it every once in a while with 5 people and see that i dont die, then ofc you dont focus me cause its a waste of time.

Pride and Honor won't allow me to be like them, their provokes, insult and flaming wont reach me. 25cm you really are not ok i don't know how much you make on them, but i know how much u make on me and its 3k 3,2 than 2,6 2,7 and other 2x skills max 2k. So don't provoke or flame or lie when you lose the battle before 2 nights or even your friend Lacex54 being a victim of duels against Panic. Ty Peace with you ppl

• you get 18k every single raid and thats it, nothing to discuss :D 2017+2018 you won maybe 5 out of 100 raids max and you guys play 4 times as long as we do :P

i know very well that the fact that you cant do anything ingame makes you mad as hell because you are nolifer kids, for example aleks quitted playing basketball for havin more time for metin2 :dash:i dont have to say anything more than this ...

• you get 18k every single raid and thats it, nothing to discuss 2017+2018 you won maybe 5 out of 100 raids max and you guys play 4 times as long as we do

i know very well that the fact that you cant do anything ingame makes you mad as hell because you are nolifer kids, for example aleks quitted playing basketball for havin more time for metin2 i dont have to say anything more than this ...

Pride and Honor won't allow me to be like them. You ,Lacex54,JkRRR,SerbanN Kekzi MrSick All of you dont make me Normal more than 5k Normal But as i said you guys just keep talking the same just continue with bad Behavior and Lies. So Your Brother ZIron quit bcs Chiye and your other Brother Xallbador QUit bcs me when i change kingdoms i start raped him so hard that he couldn't take anymore and he just leave server and give the poor items to his guild mates. same will happen to you in time, maybe not from me maybe some1 else am sure 100%. Peace with you guys

• Pride and Honor won't allow me to be like them. You ,Lacex54,JkRRR,SerbanN Kekzi MrSick All of you dont make me Normal more than 5k Normal But as i said you guys just keep talking the same just continue with bad Behavior and Lies. So Your Brother ZIron quit bcs Chiye and your other Brother Xallbador QUit bcs me when i change kingdoms i start raped him so hard that he couldn't take anymore and he just leave server and give the poor items to his guild mates. same will happen to you in time, maybe not from me maybe some1 else am sure 100%. Peace with you guys

Ilhan Please shut up ????

• bro i made half of your guild quit :P you guys just dont learn that you always start a fight you cant win. you start flaming and when we flame back your guildmates cry and doesnt want to raid anymore xD btw mighty i didnt see you lately in pvp, still recovering from my 1 skilss haha?