duel vs lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • This is how pro players duel, with red pots in the middle of the fight.

This boy lacex54 thought it will work to use red pots vs me which actually did work for a couple of times because i only noticed only few moments when he used. Then i watched video and realized he used red pots in pretty much every duel we had.

So, instead 7-0 which is pretty obvious, hmmmmm he can be happy and say "i killed panicstation in duel, even with red pots but i killed him".

For anyone who wanna check moments when he used pots, here they are : 9:03 12:59 13:03 15:11 21:22.

I guess they are more, but i don't have time to watch every duel frame by frame. Live, when i dueled him, i missed many moments when he did because there is lag, delay and effects from skills, crits and faint which make it hard to notice.

For me, even this way it was hard to believe how i can lose duel when i make him 50k total dmg.

At least now people will see how trash some players are.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who is failex00 * edit: Failex3k sry. Edit 2: he use firecrackers and everything and still dies and hits less on skill than panic does with auto ayy feken lmao? Gege turkish expat boi.

The game must be a girl cuz im always in it.

• Gold can buy gears and boosters but can never buy style.

No matter what you do panic, lacex always > than you.

You must be really butthurt to open such thread.

Come join budokan HighClass category if you wanna prove something. Nobody wants your bullsht always, everyone is tired of ur actions in forum. Be active on it and you ll gain respect.

As for SirPic the biggest trashtalker from forum, you got nothing and noone, you were a spectator all ur metin2 time, showing your hate to Purge or HowHigh in every thread doesnt touch noone. So you better stfu too and RELAX.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Gold can buy gears and boosters but can never buy style.

No matter what you do panic, lacex always > than you.

You must be really butthurt to open such thread.

Come join budokan HighClass category if you wanna prove something. Nobody wants your bullsht always, everyone is tired of ur actions in forum. Be active on it and you ll gain respect.

As for SirPic the biggest trashtalker from forum, you got nothing and noone, you were a spectator all ur metin2 time, showing your hate to Purge or HowHigh in every thread doesnt touch noone. So you better stfu too and RELAX.

Panic my brother you are A New Body Warrior GOD on Server, I respect you allot the best player the KING the GOD off Metin Game all these haters trashtalkers like some here on forum manny of them they cant do anything just provoke, insult and flaming us but we are not them we are proud we have our own honor and pride. Continue with your Good work Panic continue with these style continue with your brothers against these Rebels!!!!!!!!.

• Dayum bro Panic i told you i will will make fun with you why you so serious son? :D

If you wanna make some real Duells you should maybe hold your words son

You, the guy who 'never uses fishes', wasted like 30+ perches in those "fun duels". I think it was pretty real.

You never killed me in a real duel, you never will, no matter from who you borrow items.

I have no idea how pathetic life one must have to create a thread like this.

I've seen retards like you who only criticize and look like they are some superior piece of s.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but you must be pretty miserable if you live by the name of some guy who shared his ideologies with the world, you are only a copycat, a wannabe, some lowlife retard who only pretends to be better than the others while he cannot give anything original to the world.

You are always sick of what you see in this game, yet you are still here criticizing. Why are you still here ? It only shows how retarded you are, Mr. "Thoreau". Give us more of your original way of life, please.

I am butthurt to open such thread ? Said the guy who opened 1000 threads on forum and showed us fake and biased videos with duels or raids for like 4 years or more. I can surf through your threads and give you at least 10 examples with no effort, no problem, but i don't give a fuck about you. But you seem to give a fuck about me.

Time will come when you will eat your words, i showed you that many times. For now, enjoy your last moments in highclass.

0217_194010.jpg

• Panic my brother you are A New Body Warrior GOD on Server, I respect you allot the best player the KING the GOD off Metin Game all these haters trashtalkers like some here on forum manny of them they cant do anything just provoke, insult and flaming us but we are not them we are proud we have our own honor and pride. Continue with your Good work Panic continue with these style continue with your brothers against these Rebels!!!!!!!!.

Ilhan thinks that we are in a World War this in my life of sg i saw Ilhan 3 times in raids with his sura one time eats 5k pierce,second raid a Professional safe Zone Runner, third time 18k from 25cm -.-

Your pride was never with you Ilhan.

But lets talk about Panic GOD OF SG full the pride of yellows.

He is more like the Dog from yellows he barks for them Everytime Ilhan and aleks whistle Panic Jumps and licks them.

He dont belong anywhere evryone talks behind his back making fun of him and one time evry month u guys act like best friend pathetic.

The god of Sg panicstation ist from body Warriors from.blue Kingdom over 2.2k normal hits pathetic you guys call some one like that your God thats why we love making fun of u guys.

• By the way, i did not open this thread to flame anyone, this section is meant for ingame pvp videos and i wanted to show how some players like lacex54 duel with red pots and even deny it and then act cool ingame like nothing happened.

I see some people never change, they just can't resist not coming here to start flaming, some players like jkrr or others.

Anyway, I have a feeling that the only players who will ever duel lacex54 from now on will be only his guild mates.

• It was like 23 Perches i guess and like probably 15 toy Tops we both know what we talked befor and you going just One time again full retarded so what i shall Say to you you are Simply the Dog of Ilhan and aleks nothing more

Iam sorry that i destroyed your pride

I rather Stil make fun of you ingame like always you are the most dangerous kid on sg sometimes i Think you will really commit suicide one day if we would never stop arguing with you -.-

• You are only trash, you are not even pvp player, pvp players don't use red pots in duel.

You didn't expect me to catch you on video so now you cry cry cry because people see how trash you are.

• By the way, i did not open this thread to flame anyone, this section is meant for ingame pvp videos and i wanted to show how some players like lacex54 duel with red pots and even deny it and then act cool ingame like nothing happened.

I see some people never change, they just can't resist not coming here to start flaming, some players like jkrr or others.

Anyway, I have a feeling that the only players who will ever duel lacex54 from now on will be only his guild mates.

This is line of the weak.

Always stated that isnt hard to be strong but harder to keep urself on that place.

You kill someone and you fear the day they improve and challenge you.

Pvp is not PVM where mobs are same for years, but in PVP u have to maintain ur position.

What you wanna tell me with your screen? That you killed my farmer? You got the chance now winning a category since my main cant join -103 and you braging here?

As you know , been there always when someone like you felt too strong. Unfortunately nobody ever challenged my main. Maybe you are right, I shouldnt interfere, but as you said, i cant resist when I see ppl like you talking about PVP or duels.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• You said many times you don't care about budokan yet you mention budokan on every forum discusion.

You state that budokan should be made "only main account joins" yet you joined 100 times the lower categories, even lvl 61.

You tell me it's farmer account yet you have same options and same lvl that i have, only items are different.

You always said a loss is a loss but now you cry about farmer account thing. I didn't force you to join my category, you wanted to show me you are stronger and you lost.

Every word you say, 10 seconds later you reverse it.

• Anyway, like i said idc about you or anyone else, i really don't know why you come here to cry, if yourself would duel someone like lacex would probably do the same so i can't understand your hypocrisy.

Np np np you are the dog of ilhan and Aleks all fine now you can post evry video you like my Veins are still thicker then your Penis ;-)

• I never said or did anything in this game for someone else or because someone else told me to do it, i never pleased anyone and i never agreed anyone if my opinion was different.

Since i know myself, i always did what the fuck i wanted to do and i didn't care about other people's opinions.

No one ever knew when i started to make videos and post, everyone was surprised and anyone who commented did it in a spontaneous way.

I never asked any of my friends to comment for me on my posts.

You, on the other hand, are just some illiterate brainless monkey whose only purpose in life is going to the gym.

If walking into a gym would require some IQ test, you would probably look like a mosquito.

• there are 3 things this panic can do on sg.1 is getting 12k in raid.second he can lose to kekiz in duels who has 22k left which is even funnier than the 12k in raids :D and third he can upload videos which get like 20 views after couple weeks and he forgets to cut out the part where he hits a buffmage with no equip 6k crit. but on the other hand hes on this server for only like 5 or 6 years and he only farms about 10 hours every moonlight event so theres still a lot of potential. i guess we should fear the future when he reaches his final form and is like on the same level almightypush is :rofl: