Valentine's Event 2017

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

• Dear Players

From February 13th, at 23:59 GMT+, and for 72 hours, Metins of Valentine will spawn on the usual maps along with their normal Metin counterpart. These Metin Stones will always drop a Rose or a Chocolate. You can only drop if your level is in the range of the level of the Metin.

By compleating a special quest you can obtain a free Valentine Pet. The pet will trigger the drops of Rose and Chocolate also from normal monsters close to your level and it will boost your HP and your vs Monster bonus.

• Pets only last 2 hours and they can't be traded or stored.
    • The time on the pets starts after the purchase.
    • The drop is triggered only if the pet is summoned and not if his seal is in your inventory.

If you are married and your partner is with you the drop will be further increased.

• The drop will occur only if your pet is summoned.
    • If both partners fight, both partners must have the pet.
    • The additional drop bonus works if your partner is at least within 30 meters radius from you.
    • The longer you and your partners are married, the higher is the additional drop bonus. Love points does not affect the drop.

The Roses can only be opened by Female Characters while the Chocolate by Male Characters. They both contain the same drops.

IMPORTANT: To promote selfless behavior during this romanticValentine's period we have a rule in place.

You are allowed to farm ONLY WITH YOUR MAIN CHARACTER.

Happy Valentine's!!

Kind Regards,
    Metin2 SG Team

• farm only with main char............

why nobody say whats the reason to make farmers?, that was one big part of the game, and you keep push that away..........................

when your farm spots for main char, was overcrowded af, always could go lower level farmchar and try farm upgradestuff or other things. ( jump on different spot's ). but you complety destroy this during event's.. really <.< the chance to avoid crowded places, to farm on different place's, this rule is a punish for everyone who did farm hours and waste time + gold to make extra farmers

what you expect to get with these rule, more people to join? i dont think, your new update is nice, but this ridicolous rule won't get more people to join. and before shadow tell now lie " everyday 100 new people join ", probably more people leaving than join , and even if more people join than leave, i dont think its a win if a level 80 or 90+ leave, and 10 people join who play max lv 40, you should keep that in your mind

you try too hard with your weird rules to make beginning easy, metin is and will always be a game, wher ehigh level have more priorities and more rights, and high level should be ofc rewarded more if a level 100 make a level 50 farmer, he should have the right to kill people who try ks or kill his lv 50 char, cause he earned it to play till lv 100 and waste time + money

you try to make server easier for people who probably dont will even play more than 2 month, but you keep make it harder for people who play more than some gm#s even know about server

( nice server, nice people, nic eingame beef's sometimes, nice gm's mod's ga's, but the rules you make in last time aren't good as you think they are )

• when your farm spots for main char, was overcrowded af, always could go lower level farmchar and try farm upgradestuff or other things. ( jump on different spot's ). but you complety destroy this during event's..

Where should those low levels go when their spot gets over farmed by your farmers?

• Where should those low levels go when their spot gets over farmed by your farmers?

other spots , like everybody had to deal with ?!?!?!?

if map2 is overfarmed, make a map1 farmer, , or make a farmer for cursebooks, or a farmer in ape dungeon to drop the rmoonlights or event quest, and so on....

with these rule they dont help anyone

• Name me few please. Where can a new player go and farm to let you big guys farm on your little characters?

im not so a big guy like you think

but on every metin officla or p, i used to have many farmers, cause the effort you put in it, get paid with time ...

and as a new guy when i started here, i used to farm map1 a week, than i went level 30 and start fishing, or went dragonvalley farming

during moonlight events as new people you can always go farm on different spots, but somehow some people think its impossible to play as a newstarter, but thats not true, if you only keep farm metins in map2, than its your own fault

i remember, i put return scrolls on many farm spots, for bestial monsters, or areas metin spawn, or ore.., as new player ther is many way#s to make gold, spider eyes easy drop in desert south middle for example, moonlights or other stuffs can be farmed too , but on sg nobody farm ther XD

cause all go only strict to map2 " metin metin metin ther is no other way to make gold "

the poor new people ;'( they can't use brain to farm on different spots, so make it harder for people who play longer here, best logic!!

anyways enjoy event, ( if you have fun keep play and ejoy it, dont get motivated by my few words ) im out of discussion i said my few words, i will come back to sg in future (maybe) till the owner of sg's start rethink about this weird rules

• Don't want to be rude but gonna use your own words and ask you why don't you use the brain and find spots/things to farm with your main character?
    Is that too hard?

Even more knowing how it was for you when you just started.
    Why not make their experience easier instead of making it harder.
    Doesn't take a much of a "brain" to do so nor the effort.

• Don't want to be rude but gonna use your own words and ask you why don't you use the brain and find spots/things to farm with your main character?
    Is that too hard?

Even more knowing how it was for you when you just started.
    Why not make their experience easier instead of making it harder.
    Doesn't take a much of a "brain" to do so nor the effort.

why dont the team giveaway 40 avg weaopns lv 30, and full g skills + buffs full g skills, why not easy like that, since they make everything easy for new starter, whats next? people who play longer than 6 month are ip ban all accounts for 2 weeks during next event, so new people can catch up? seems like it going forward to a situation like that

i dont know if we play different metins, but the metin i know, ther was it normal to farm 3-5days to buy a good armour in low level, or a weapon earrings and other stuffs, now you go 4-5h map2, and have 1-2 equipment +9