[Maintenance] 27/07/2016

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • well thats right make friends and do hell run or dc and others runs. but right now ther are like 60%+ ppl with OP gear pvm gear and do runs solo. so i think will be much more funny 5-6 ppl go toghether and doing runs.

• Everything can be undone and all feedbacks are welcome, but these kind of comments "i don't have friends to play" are just nonsense. This is a multi player game, you are meant to join a guild and do stuff with your guild. You can solo 90% of the game, but the dungeon are for party. If you can't find a party, purchase the items dropped on those dungeon for golds.

Also comparing us with a server that

1) Put golds on the item mall

2) Put a farming bot on the item mall because even spending money on the hack shield is not enough

3) Super unbalanced, pay to win and full of favoritism toward special players

and saying that a couple of dungeons are easier, makes me really laugh.

To even be able to kill something on those Dungeon you need to spend a crap load of money where here you can achieve all for free thanks to the tradable mall and the generous events.

As they say, lets try to not confuse the wool with the silk :)

• Why I feel you got triggered.
    Just see how many group farm Aqua dragon and how many do on GF servers.
    It's not like a competiotion to me to compare the 2 servers.

Also saying that was my PERSONAL opinion don't get fury.

• I am not angry or triggered, but is hilarious that you don't want any changes or are afraid of the changes and use silly excuses like "i can't find people". You can find people, you don't want to because you are used to solo.

And what does it means with the group on GF servers? The drops are not even the same. For example on the catacombs you don't even need to kill the boss to get the level 60 tier accessory / shield.

The comparison doesn't exist because only the monsters and the map are the same, everything else is different.

• I am not angry or triggered, but is hilarious that you don't want any changes or are afraid of the changes and use silly excuses like "i can't find people". You can find people, you don't want to because you are used to solo.

And what does it means with the group on GF servers? The drops are not even the same. For example on the catacombs you don't even need to kill the boss to get the level 60 tier accessory / shield.

The comparison doesn't exist because only the monsters and the map are the same, everything else is different.

Yes I don't want changes, because I like the current system that going on. I'm not soloing at all (except Lobster+Kappa) beside those I'm going with my mates(guild, and friends). I didn't say I don't have friends or against going as a team. I said that think about that maybe not everybody have the chance to get the right friends, but as I said your choice I'll rather spend here my sparetime than on the above mentioned servers.
    Mea culpa thought you are angry for me to explain my views.

• but that is metin warrior and sura are the dmg classes pvm this is metin every class have his own suspect
    Warrior Deals much dmg get enough dmg
    Sura Deal dmg and get less than warrior
    Mages and ninjas are Not pvm they are pvp Chars
    So dont make metin Not beeing metin

• I think all dungeons will be blocked by ip..and i hope that..cuz this game it the only one in mmorpg 's where party runs not worth...and its shame cuz its still one of the best mmorpg...i played alot other mmorpg games with better graphic...more players..etc..i alwais back to metin..dont ask me why... :crazy:

PS: I still keep my ideea for lunch a Metin 3 based on all feedback from players on metin 2 :lol:

• Hey Shadow,

I believe that making people go in parties to runs is hard but if you really want team work and coop u could make the runs like a chain
    for the future runs - example

orc maze you can enter free , make it drop a ticket that is mandatory when you enter gahnsel run. from gahnsel run you add a ticket that s mandatory for hell run.
    from other run a ticket that s mandatory for ice run and you could make ice run drop an ice key so flame key + ice key = ss +6 not just flame.

I don t know if now it is possible as it would be a disatv. for new players but for the future whenever you add something new.
    It is easier to connect people like this than forcing them to go togheter in a run.
    making a run hard is not the best ideea but making it like ice run , each class doing something could be cool and easier to be done. if the reward is good people will make it.

• Reaper drop Devils Catacomb Relic(only way to get it)
    Devils catacomb drop allready Hell run passage
    Hell run drop Hell run passage

I think when you make a passage to ice run and add Ice Key, Stones +6 will go to 500kk each xD

• I love to play alone.. It would be really nice if you would add some interesting drop to the bosses.
    Kappa, bone.. etc it is all about of selling useless items to the general store :(

you do realize that we try to make people play together don't you?
    How adding better drops to solo able bosses would help?

• But with playing together, problems will come

Now 1 Good player makes solo a run and drop 1 flame Key,1 Box and bad players can't do the run, they have to farm other things to get better.
    When you make it that every player get a drop from one run, 8 bad players can make a run and drop 8 flame keys/box
    This will destroy the market.
    Or you make it sooooo hard that only 8 Perfect EQ player succes the runs xD

Next would be, Sharing Characters with others, much players here have more than 1 high lv char, when you block IP, they could share their chars with Guild members to make a run. so low lv will make hell run with a char from friend and drop flame key too

:hmm:

• If I decide that a run can be done in 4, it will have rewards for 4 and not for 8. If they need to go in 8, they can share the drops of the 2 runs, simple.

Also I don't advice to share your accounts out of greedness, if they "hack" you, we won't help you, and trust me they will.

• It is easier to block the entrace by ip rather than programming the rewards by ip.

@Shadow
    i play with my real life wife, would that mean that we wouldn't be able to do a dungeon together?
    don't know exactly what IP info you get from same router/different PCs. if it's the IPv4 address i get from ipconfig the last digits are different and no problem, but can you confirm that?

cheers