[Maintenance] 27/07/2016

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

in about 1 hours we will perform a maintenance to fix some bugs.

Improvement:

• Added Temporary History Purchase on the ShopBox

Bug Fix:

• Fixed the Silk Bundle memory bug with stackable items
    • Fixed the Blue Highlight for players with latency connection
    • Fixed the sub-refresh function during party mode
    • Minor Bug Fix

Regards,
    Metin2 SG Team

• Assassins are not bad, they are what is called the average class, they can do pretty much everything, exping is decent, pvp is good. Archers are the worse class to exp but the best in a war.

Mage on the other side are a support class. If the game allowed one client they would be fine as they are, but since everybody has their buffer, we need to do something about it.

Adding more bio quests means to unbalance the game even further. We need to nerf the current ones first.

• I am actually a ninja and a mage, dragon and archer, personally i do think that the archer is better in pvm than the mage (exping), in metins ofc that the mage is better.

And since your talking about balance : "Archers are the worse class to exp but the best in a war." this means exactly the opposite of a balance char.

• to balance the game ur goin to nerf bio quest's of 90+ that will nerf even more the "bad" class's, that will unbalance even more the game because some ninjas and mages wont be able to face some mobs because theyr rewards from the missions got nerfed.

UNLESS, u nerf the mobs too (and im only talking about pvm), BUT if u nerf the mobs , some crazy warriors and sura's will be eating them alive. and after all, the balance will only be appliable to warrior's and sura's, because mages and ninjas already have difficulties while the others dont

i think i made my point

• There is nothing to be confused, the current bios are making the class that have an AP bonus skill, being able to solo almost everything.

You, being a player player, may ignore how the game works, but every monster works exactly as a player, they can have resistance to weapons or to class. Is not really hard to add resistance to a specific weapon or class.

Having 300 ap or not on your mage won't change absolutely nothing, because you can't solo anything, but it will prevent soloing from the other class or at least it will not force me to raise the power of certain monsters further.

Anyway I always stated that is silly to bandage your head before breaking it. When the change will occur, you can share your feedback, we will go by tries of course until we get a desired result.

• The remove should be nerfed, allowing the Healer to cure this status effect and adding also a level limit, to prevent the use of level 21 bots on the raids.

The sura was meant to use the lion sword and not the poison sword, but for some reasons they did not add the class restriction in the final version. But i doubt we can change this now, as many players will not be able to farm at all since 99% of the sura use the poison sword.

You call bug everything that you don't understand :D

The game has 3 type of damage, magic, melee and buff. Remove is a buff and hence it deals buff damage.

• Since it is a skill that deals damage, class resistance and in our situation , sura rezistance, should work against it.
    But nothing works, magic resistance either, just skill res. since skill res works its obviously class ress should work aswell. This is how I understand it.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Is like the heal skill, if it worked like a normal skill having magic resistance or mage resistance would make it useless. These 2 skills were meant to work this way because they deal a damage, one is offensive the other is defensive but is still damage.

Anyway the damage this skill does is irrilevant at the moment, I consider weird that your other skills makes 500 while your hits 1500-2000.