[PATCH NOTES] 07/01/2022

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear players,

with today's update both servers will received the following changes:

• Changed the Devil Tower Run. A party is needed, rejoin option is now available and then run has a timer of 1 hour.
    • Changed the Devil Catacombs. Rejoin option is now available, the first two stages are removed. A relic is needed on the entrance.
    • Removed hermit's advice from Devil's Reliquary chest.
    • Devil's Reliquary is now stackable
    • You can now use Horse on Nemere's WatchTower
    • Raised the drop of Ice Grail from Nemere

Thanks Metin2 SG Team

• Code
    Perhaps it would have been better if they had got the shop system right again ... the search has not worked properly for days. In the search all prices are mixed up ...
  • Code
    Then it's a very bad choice ... since then I've been selling a lot less than before. When I want to buy something on the Internet, I also look for the cheapest prices ... and that's no different here.
  • Code
    Then it's a very bad choice ... since then I've been selling a lot less than before. When I want to buy something on the Internet, I also look for the cheapest prices ... and that's no different here.

You have been selling less because the server is less populated, no correlation to the shop changes, if you sold before because you undercut prices, you should still be able to sell now because people still manually search.

• You have been selling less because the server is less populated, no correlation to the shop changes, if you sold before because you undercut prices, you should still be able to sell now because people still manually search.

That in fact is also just as untrue.

If you sell less it usually simply means you are still trying to sell stuff like Exorcism Scroll or Hermits advice, which naturally is far less needed by now than it was 2 weeks ago.

Items like those are highly requested at server start, now everyone can farm them for themselves and has a majority of their skills done, so the demand for those items decreases. That is just one example though. An active Server has a shifting market. Its all about supply and demand. Sell stuff that is required by many and you will sell more. Its as simple as that.

• Can I ask what's the reasoning behind the DT update? I actually enjoyed making public DTs and blue runs even for the opposing kingdom, it seems like its always been a nostalgic feeling to do so and its quiet nice, if it has to do with limiting the amount of accs each person has I'm sure there's other ways of limiting it than to completely isolate the runs.

• Can I ask what's the reasoning behind the DT update? I actually enjoyed making public DTs and blue runs even for the opposing kingdom, it seems like its always been a nostalgic feeling to do so and its quiet nice, if it has to do with limiting the amount of accs each person has I'm sure there's other ways of limiting it than to completely isolate the runs.

It is simply for the run to be able to have a rejoin feature, which a lot of people requested. That can't be done without a Group.

• It is simply for the run to be able to have a rejoin feature, which a lot of people requested. That can't be done without a Group.

That reason is a joke, first of all, run is now only 1 hour, you have to be in a group as well, that was the best possible place to lvl until at least lvl 105, by making this game easier you are just forcing old school players off the server, was playing this game in 2005/2006, I believe game was released in 2004, last couple of updates makes no sense at all and if you think you gonna have new players because of this approach, you are so god dam wrong.

• That reason is a joke, first of all, run is now only 1 hour, you have to be in a group as well, that was the best possible place to lvl until at least lvl 105, by making this game easier you are just forcing old school players off the server, was playing this game in 2005/2006, I believe game was released in 2004, last couple of updates makes no sense at all and if you think you gonna have new players because of this approach, you are so god dam wrong.

You do realise that it is a Run and not actually meant as a Leveling spot?

There is a reason why we did decrease the EXP of it on the Season Server and in return increased the EXP in Heaven's Lair. Which would cost us 30 seconds and a Reboot at best to do the same on the Main Server.

Regardless, it was a highly requested change, that is why it happened. Its fine if you personally do not like it though.

• You do realise that it is a Run and not actually meant as a Leveling spot?

There is a reason why we did decrease the EXP of it on the Season Server and in return increased the EXP in Heaven's Lair. Which would cost us 30 seconds and a Reboot at best to do the same on the Main Server.

Regardless, it was a highly requested change, that is why it happened. Its fine if you personally do not like it though.

You do realise that run is older than you :), I tried giving you some guidance base on my previous experience but you are going from mistake into a mistake and i'll stop myself here and give up for good, there are way too many things you said it wont happen but eventually it did, there is too much of an abuse as well but at the end it's a private server and I apologize for interfering, Happy fcking birthday to me, 33 and counting :)