[Maintenance] 12/01/2019 Gameplay Change

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • No matter of time, even if there are 10, 20 or 30 people in town it's still considered as "dead". A year back there were a lot more players no matter time.

Hey there,

I'm not denying that there might have been more players, i dont have any Info about such statistics eitherway.

All i'm stating is that a screenshot from a town in the middle of the night does not prove anything either and that what he was stating is not correct.

• What harms this server are its players. You can't keep increasing prices and expect new players to find it attractive. I know you can farm gold but greed is harmful. Not everyone can produce gold at the same speed.

Also, if you don't log in at all or you just don't do anything you can't actually complain.

In so many years I haven't seen any guide for PvP nor really valuable PvP items for sale. Add to this the cost of changing stats on items and PvP dissapears as an option.

I find it quite interesting that PvP accessories drop in Ochao but maps are full with SoulCrystal alchemists and no alchemist for ruby, garnet, emerald and sapphire can be found. Even more, how can you call for better PvP when you use your power to evict players who need to farm in Ochao? And I can give maaa...any names of mighty players :P

• Vyenna that was such a dumb answer that has nothing to do with the problem.... I will not start to explain to you why because you play for so many years and still have little to no knowledge about what this server is about.
    Panicstation and keno are right.. this server 1 year ago HAD 4 times as many players.. it was an active server pvp/pvm you call it communities, guilds everywhere. In other words the server was ALIVE.

The server started dropping since a certain guy started banning people for whatever reasons including youtubers that were making videos for metin2sg and popularising it. Players that deserve a ban deserve it and that is fair but most of the bans are useless and you can not afford to ban people left right and center just because you feel like it. Especially when the server does not afford to lose ANY players.. but yes this is what you get when you are dealing with amateurs :)

And on top of that let us not forget that if you want an unban you must only $$ to the right person am i right?

• I don't know what to make of your statement. But how about you start listing the players who were banned for unfair reason? Show what you have. If you only post to criticise me but you don't give any details because you "waste" your time with me it is most likely you don't have anything.

• In my opinion this is the classic summer low that comes around every year. Schools have summer break now and on top of that there are no events till aniversery/halloween.

Not affording to ban players because of a "player low" is such bs. rmt hurt the server so banning people for that is just fine. And repaying the server the right amount that u caused in damage in exchange for ur account is a pretty friendly offer tbh.

And regarding the undeserved ban of players...I know someone who was banned for an unfair reason, but then again that is my opinion on that ban. But I must say the ban system here does get on my nerves. "In agreement to our terms and conditions, we can block any account for any reasons at any time. Due to this, we are not forced to provide any evidences regardless the ban reason." sounds not like a resonable procedure.

And regarding the undeserved ban of players...I know someone who was banned for an unfair reason, but then again that is my opinion on that ban. But I must say the ban system here does get on my nerves. "In agreement to our terms and conditions, we can block any account for any reasons at any time. Due to this, we are not forced to provide any evidences regardless the ban reason." sounds not like a resonable procedure.

It is normal to believe your ingame friend's version, especially if it lacks of vital details or because of the privacy that we respect, we cannot provide our version. The part of the terms and conditions that you mentioned, is because we offer a virtual service. You can find the same concept on almost all games or all online services, it is simply to protect ourselves in case of a shutdown of the service we provide and hence, all the accounts linked to it.

As for the evidences part, we are not forced to provide them because if it was not like this, we should provide evidences for all kind of things, which includes revealing private informations from other players.

The evidences we do not provide are:

1) Video Evidences: Taking video of a character who hacks and bots would drain all our working time for no reason at all, I can speak from 2013 to now and I can't find any ban for hacks and bots that was not correct.

2) Evidences that may compromise our security: Showing how we catch hackers or botters or exploiters would make our work harder as new countermeasure could be created by knowing how our systems work.

3) Evidences that involves other player/s: This is the most controversial of all because several players don't understand that they have no right to know personal informations of other players.

This means that whoever report, is protected by privacy no matter what. We don't have to reveal who report who or provide evidences that will 100% reveal who is the reporter, even at the expense of being labeled as someone who "bans for nothing"

Nessi If someone report you with the allegation of having modded items or bugged items, the only evidences we could provide (since our word alone seems to not be enough), is showing every bonus of every item you have, but this couldn't be enough as they could accuse you of receiving free points from the admins, free level up etc, so we should also show your mall history and playtime. You may be the kind of player who doesn't care of showing his items or personal informations, but some does, some cares for their privacy and we respect that. After all most of you block the view equip option for a reason.

If someone wants to report someone else for Real Money Trade, which as you said hurts the server, he should be able to do it without compromising his privacy and play without being "hunted down" by the friends of the player he reported. Every time a banned player asks evidences, is not because he is innocent, is just to know who is gonna make it pay to or who "betrayed" him and we are not going to help him doing that.

We provide all the other kind of evidences that are not listed above, whenever a player lose an item we paste him directly his logs, when a player thinks he has a bug we paste him directly evidences that shows it doesn't, etc. Of course you must request help within resonable times, if you come back after 3 years we may not have the logs to help you.

This is maintenance thread and it will be closed because is pretty old as well and the latest posts are not relevant by the least. If you want to discuss about terms and conditions and game rules you can either open a discussion on the General Section or create a Suggestion.

Thanks