Posts by Vyenna

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Hey guys!

The time has come I join the path of all the extinct beings on this planet and move away to make room for younger generations of players. I spent eight years guiding some people, annoying others, all for a good reason. I had hope that once I am pretty much done with the items there will be enough to do in the PvP competition. Recent changes killed any chance for PvP to be revived in any viable way.

Because I have few things left to do, I will be around until the 1st of November, more or less.

Good luck guys! Just be brilliant!

Vyenna

Team name: Emywhere at 18 00 server time;

Team leader: Vyenna

Team:

• Vyenna
    • Kyana
    • EmyEmy
    • goguletul
    • stocazzo
    • LillyMae
    • Zetris

Team name: Celestial Diamonds at 18 20 server time;

Team leader: KittyFlaherty

Team:

• Nick21
    • PepegaSG2
    • DarkArtamiel
    • KittyFlaherty
    • FukstainSG3
    • Stretto
    • LordVoldemort

I did some low lv farm with a lv 35 sura, I killed some lv 55 metins for 2 hrs in the Ice Mountain. On my 1400 dmg on metin I assume this is what any beginner can do. I got like 30 green changers from it and some rarity ores. Hermits/Exo scrolls and certificates don't seem to drop at all.

On the other hand, I killed for 2 hrs metins in the Enchanted Forest. I have average gear, used all sort of boosters and alchemy, top dmg 25k, only got 16 changers. Now, I assume I kill a lv 120 metin faster than I do the lv 55 with lv 35 sura. For now I can say we kill the metins in the forest only to show that we can. There is no upper edge from killing them - not more changers, not more soul stones, not more rings/gloves. I want to say the demand in resources on lv 120 is way higher than what a beginner might ever need.

And one more thing, what purpose does the 60 mins cooldown on orc maze serve now? It is not like its drops will change the world, it should have 15 mins or none at all.

Druids, as skill res helps against their dmg. Healers are way weaker and close combat mobs seems to have their dmg halved so no problem from any of them.

I want to add I believe there is need for better drops on metins in order to craft the rarity ores. Otherwise players won't be able to get their S skills in decent effort.

My first impressions:

I love the new shop system, it's brilliant. Now, it still has some issues, as it can't list in item search own items put on sale or leadership books but is doing a great job.

Drop on lv 105 metins have some sort of randomness. Not bad and as far as I could tell changers/soul stones have pretty much same drop rate. Doesn't seem to me there are more metins in Cape, tho.

I suppose drops in runs will also look more random, been to ice run only twice so it is early to say more. I assume it is now better to be higher lv.

I was expecting more of a nerf on enchanted forest mobs and/or more metins. But I do like the lv increase in those mobs and in metins.

I'll be adding more once i see more of it.

Bass, Sardine and Crab can only be caught using riceball. The information in the guide is wrong but those fish are not such game changers and don't have any value whatsoever. It is better to fish for points on the pole and don't bother yourself too much with it until the pole is +18.

The Sacrifice daily quest from the NPC Yang-Shin is no longer available in the NPC menu. Last time i did the quest 24 hrs ago, so I assume it is a bug brought by this patch.

Demon Tower is exactly the same, mage buffs have the same duration and the attack speed for mage works now in the sense it no longer requires 20 more secs for breaking a metin stone. However it is not faster than using only 147 or less attack speed, damage looks the same.

The skill duration of blessing is 310 secs, the effect of the skill-the protective close combat damage reduction expires after 310 secs. It does what it says on the description and nothing more, nothing less. I would notice if there were a 50% increase in its duration. It isn't.

Unless I missed it somehow, why do blue changers drop from metins?

Grudge dmg seems the same to me;

There are no autopots at general store;

Why do hexagonal boxes drop in game right now?

Why do metins in Thunder drop sometimes 2x soul stone?

Anniversary boxes have wrong text with 8th anniversary of Global server :P