[Duel] PanicStation vs Gucci

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Found this oldie whilst cleaning my pc. 15 March 2018.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 102 lvl against 105 lvl + + Gucci was in his own Kingdom its +10% resist and vs. Well Great Job Panic well done !!!

Does the lvl matter? :D Should i also post lvl 100 sura weapon (holy) vs 120 sura weapon when you RAN in safe zone xD or lvl 75 body warrior (prome)vs lvl 120 sura weapon where you again ran in safe zone because you did not borrow items?

• Can't blame the lvl bro, look at AlmightyHoly lvl 101 against lvl 102...... in budo with no 20% liquid pot and other magic res.....

or Maybe he must do it, Bcs it's JkRRR items on him,well we all saw that items vs Mecca first budo btwn them or in the national war last night against me or in the raid after NW yea Mecca post a video and he change name after it. So yea he must rann away with his items, with mine nah without sword easy kills

• or Maybe he must do it, Bcs it's JkRRR items on him,well we all saw that items vs Mecca first budo btwn them or in the national war last night against me or in the raid after NW yea Mecca post a video and he change name after it. So yea he must rann away with his items, with mine nah without sword easy kills

Post more on forum, maybe you will improve your english brother :D

I won vs panic so many times, not only in budokan and he knows it as well.. All the times he came at lemures to pvp and lost (but I guess I have JKR's items 24/7).

I will not post the video where you ran safe from a lvl 75 prometheus because you and panic are nothing else than clean accounts with no items :). You only come and pvp when you beg for items -> people with no morals.

I will ignore you both from now on because you are toxic and spam the forum too much, I did prove myself not once, not twice but several times that I am better at pvp than panicstation (2 times in budo and several time outside budo), I accepted his budokan revenge even though I hate budokan and think it needs some new rules. What did you do push? Nothing.. only writing messages on forum.

P.S. this is the last time i will offer you 2 plebs attention --> #NoMoreShitTalkOnForum #CleanForum

• You won first budo because i came unprepared, was a big surprise to duel weapon sura at that time. You won second budo true but with maybe 2k hp left, that's why you don't wanna show your hp left because you can't fake it anymore. That's no problem, i still have a lot to improve and you know very well that it will be almost impossible for you to keep the pace week after week ( that's why you keep saying that you hate budokan ). It's not about one duel, it's about keeping the pace week after week.

One more thing, you never won me outside budokan, i posted several videos where i hunt you at lemures and it's not only one time it's many times. You died several times in 2v2 at lemures and after that you were only running around on horse.

You are the only one here with no morals, you play Gucci account for so so many months with his items, not your own items, because your main char is too weak for raids ( you don't have aphotic shield ).

You are the only one who starts to flame here or ingame, i didn't say a word on any thread where you didn't provoke me first.

One more thing, i will post video from yesterday where you were again on Gucci account in NW and raid after and also you got one skilled by Push, which i find it really funny after all the lies you write in here.

• Try to ignore this if you can.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ya'll have each other items chars and family. Nothing is yours 100% Come at anyone with anything when you have something truly yours lol. About the running bullcrap ye is lame and weak and you can argue it is still be part of a strategy and is allowed and so on but face it. A duel hit on hit or skills only or w/e you are nothing, nobody, no one. Keep sharing, keep farming keep, entertaining ! #c o p y c a t but without level.

The game must be a girl cuz im always in it.

• Ya'll have each other items chars and family. Nothing is yours 100% Come at anyone with anything when you have something truly yours lol. About the running bullcrap ye is lame and weak and you can argue it is still be part of a strategy and is allowed and so on but face it. A duel hit on hit or skills only or w/e you are nothing, nobody, no one. Keep sharing, keep farming keep, entertaining ! #c o p y c a t but without level.

Dude your English is so bad i could not even understand what you wanted to say :)))))))