yellows vs blues

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Raid from 2 days ago.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• keep farming, keep sharing, keep playing, keep trying.

But I like.

You are awful 007.

Edit: It's uncut this time so don't even.

I cant remember how thankfull you are u say stuff like keep sharing-.-

You dont even have pvp gear i guess mrso. Well iam not here for Flames i just can say you use a purge poisensword in your gear a poisensword that was a gift for you but you act like you dont deserved it

Cut of the Flames

Video is still bad black bars-.-

480p -.-

Edit skills is like your boosters Zero!

NoDssNoBoostersNoCustomHalfNaked

• A gift? You mistake me for somebody else. All my items and accounts are mine, made by me through farming and trading. Never spent a single $. The poison is mine because a german boi wanted to give up 12 INT and 10 avg for 5% pierce. Enjoy the 5% pierce and keep crying over a poison lol. You realise how bad it sounds that all you got on me is a damn gerboi who made a bad deal? lul

Last post about this topic and to you in general on forum for now... in case you wanna keep going... your last option to bark on forum anyway since in-game u get 2 skilled after massive sharing and farming.

The game must be a girl cuz im always in it.

• A gift? You mistake me for somebody else. All my items and accounts are mine, made by me through farming and trading. Never spent a single $. The poison is mine because a german boi wanted to give up 12 INT and 10 avg for 5% pierce. Enjoy the 5% pierce and keep crying over a poison lol. You realise how bad it sounds that all you got on me is a damn gerboi who made a bad deal? lul

Last post about this topic and to you in general on forum for now... in case you wanna keep going... your last option to bark on forum anyway since in-game u get 2 skilled after massive sharing and farming.

2 skills and the boi was good with you in that time kid

You talk without having any pvp gear and having one of the worst pvm gears as well i can remember how you came one day and cried on my feets for some gold and sharing my buff with you my kid

• 2 skills and the boi was good with you in that time kid

You talk without having any pvp gear and having one of the worst pvm gears as well i can remember how you came one day and cried on my feets for some gold and sharing my buff with you my kid

May I ask, both of you of course, how are these comments contributing to the topic of this thread, which is a Raid that happened in town?

Because if the aim is for me to close the thread to avoid more flamings and provocations, maybe I should start now.

Kind Regards,

Tary

• May I ask, both of you of course, how are these comments contributing to the topic of this thread, which is a Raid that happened in town?

Because if the aim is for me to close the thread to avoid more flamings and provocations, maybe I should start now.

Kind Regards,

Tary

Please do tary... Peace.

The game must be a girl cuz im always in it.