duel vs lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • I dont like Peace Ilhan i like when you Cry under my table son

I Didn't know it, i must than call Panic to check it out. Maybe he find out who is the new Marvel Hero = RedPotionMan.

Pride and Honor Won't allow me to be like them. Their Provokes , Insult and Flaming won't reach me.

No To Racism. Ty Peace with you Guys :thumbup:

• I still feel bad for you my son i dont know what i did wrong with you

You shouldnt be like that

I did some stuff wrong wher i did Grow you up

• I still feel bad for you my son i dont know what i did wrong with you

You shouldnt be like that

I did some stuff wrong wher i did Grow you up

You and your Provokes are so weak like your power of lvl in game. Seams Panic cause you more troubles and pains, witch we can't see it with own eyes.

No To Racism. Ty Peace with you guys :thumbup:

• You and your Provokes are so weak like your power of lvl in game. Seams Panic cause you more troubles and pains, witch we can't see it with own eyes.

Nenn mich Papa du Hund!

Panic did nothing we both had fun he was little bit mad that i did not Play fair with him but it looks like you got really butthurt from us

We Show evry raid how useless you are Ilhan!

• I dont care about budokan as i dont mind losing. But i would love to see budokan a great event with 10-15 players joining every category.

Yes, imo, budokan should be main only. I joined the lower level categories just to stop badasses level 110+ winning level 60-100 category.

Bombardieru its a farmer char, without bios, but thats not an excuse. If you won, you won. Got nothing to blame on that.

I dont cry, probably seemed like that to your eyes since you got own opinion and nobody can change it.

You are boring with all ur excuses and proofs you wanna show to people. Unfortunately whatever you do you cant change people think you are stronger than they can see.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• ok now i wanna see duel 25cm vs AlmightyPush seems like a fair way to show who is stronger...

25cm will bla bla bla all day long about 18k to hit in someone with pvm items on but lets now see who is stronger.

If 25cm has balls he will accept duel AlmightyPush to show us his 18k in 1v1 where he can put full vs too.

If AlmightyPush is weak, i am sure 25cm will win easy so i wanna watch this duel right now.

Lets see what happens,,,,

• Nenn mich Papa du Hund!

Panic did nothing we both had fun he was little bit mad that i did not Play fair with him but it looks like you got really butthurt from us

We Show evry raid how useless you are Ilhan!

Seams Panic didn't only beat your ass, it seams he beat your brainless head too. Try to writhe English here. I don't Understand these Half Germans/Turkish/Austrian and English.

Pride and Honor Won't allow me to be like them. Their Provokes, Insult and Flaming won't Reach me.

No To Racism. Peace with you guys :thumbup:

• I dont care about budokan as i dont mind losing. But i would love to see budokan a great event with 10-15 players joining every category.

Since Chiye is now very much Busy in real and Aleks, you won allot of the budokans duels.

Yes, imo, budokan should be main only. I joined the lower level categories just to stop badasses level 110+ winning level 60-100 category.

so, you are now victim off Panic, he join and crush your warrior. Well try harder

Bombardieru its a farmer char, without bios, but thats not an excuse. If you won, you won. Got nothing to blame on that.

PvM Char with Items from Sura from Bokha and etc. Yea it's good won

I dont cry, probably seemed like that to your eyes since you got own opinion and nobody can change it.

Well, you try it every day but without any good results for now.

You are boring with all ur excuses and proofs you wanna show to people. Unfortunately whatever you do you cant change people think you are stronger than they can see.

The one who start here to cry is you, not Panic he post video how he beat Lacex54 not you. And yea ppl already see how helpless you guys are.

• uuuuuuuuh panic, the one who always declines my duel challenges, asks me for a duel but not whith him? :D

but sure, i owend this ilhan many times in duels now, why not 1 more :P

if he has balls he will join bodukan today and well have a duel everyone sees, but what can you expect from a yellow player right? :D

• uuuuuuuuh panic, the one who always declines my duel challenges, asks me for a duel but not whith him?

but sure, i owend this ilhan many times in duels now, why not 1 more

if he has balls he will join bodukan today and well have a duel everyone sees, but what can you expect from a yellow player right?

I'm Rdy for duel when ever you want just ask and i send your ass on Mars.

No To Racism.Ty Peace with you Guys :thumbup:

• what can you expect from a yellow player right?

Well,Yellow Player don't hide in his safe zone on NW, he fight in the middle not like a afraid child to wait home with others.

Pride and Honor won't allow me to be like them. Their Provokes ,Insult and Flaming won't reach me.

No To Racism. Ty Peace with you Humans :thumbup:

• About Duels 25cm I'm Rdy tonight around 21-22uhr or tomorrow in same time or day after it I'm Ready. Lets see Who Win AlmightyPush The Undisputed Champion vs 25cm The Challenger. Ready for hell Boy?

Pride and Honor is With Me

No To Racism. Peace with you guys :thumbup:

• your guildmates not online before to borrow you equip? ;(

i dont have to proof anything, our score by now is 5-0 or 6-0 for me and i never lost a duel vs you :P i will only fight in bodukan where everyone can see. you are online 24/7, so it shouldnt be a problem to join for you if you arent scared ;)

• i know iq of 50 is hard to handle but ill explain it for you a third time :P

we will fight in bodukan, its this 1v1 pvp event every saturday you guys always lose. not to be mistaken with nation war which is on sunday and you also lose every time